I am a LEGEND!!!

Booth_S4

Riding on V8 power
Reaction score
We have a yearly thing at work and all employees can vote for who they believe has been a legend from the previous 12 mths. I had a few votes and thought nothing of it.

Manager came over about 30 minutes ago and said he needed a word in quite a serious tone! Went over into a meeting room and got presented with a big red folder and a king protea the national flower of South Africa. Then got told i was going on an all expenses paid trip to a 5 star hotel in cape town for 5 days for all of my hard work over the past year!

So chuffed as i had no idea it would go this far! Cheers Vodafone!!!

Just thought id share my excellent news with you all!

Congrats fella!!!:thumbsup:

I need to get a job in a proper company.

We're not even having a christmas party......

cape town is amazing - i was there on rugby tour 3 years ago

returning again next summer

you will really enjoy it!

Get in lad, good to see a good brown nosing getting rewarded

All seriousness though well done thats cracking.

When I first saw the post title I thought..."no, you're probably not"

But fair play, nice to get a bit of recognition, you've obviously done something to deserve it!!!

Congrats mate, South Africa, you lucky lucky man!!!

I think better still you should donate your prize to NeverSayDie WITHOUT ACCESS TO A PC OR LAPTOP & a Single Ticket only....

Thanks guys! Really still hasnt sunk in yet, should have a brill time, just gotta wait till feb 28th now!

Well done man... does your manager know how much time you spend on here though..?

nice one enjoy it make sure you go out in the shark cage absolutely the best thing in the world such a massive buzz

A3simon said:
nice one enjoy it make sure you go out in the shark cage absolutely the best thing in the world such a massive buzz

Yeah thats one of the things i wanted to do, but apparently you need to be PADI certified to do it!

Booth_S3 said:
Yeah thats one of the things i wanted to do, but apparently you need to be PADI certified to do it!

Does that mean you need to book a trip to Ireland before you go?

Well done mate. I've been at my work 10 years and for my 10yr service award I think I'm getting a "BIG EAT" bag of Walkers Cheese & Onion!

I've been with my firm ten years as well and i get **** all.

That's why i'm leaving in the new year.