S3 Spoiler

I would have thought so, there doesn't seem to be any difference in the tailgates

Is there even any difference between an S3 and a3 spoiler??

I've never noticed

And another yes from me. Tail gates are the same so it should fit no problem.

Just hope it's not like the Mk3 Golf spoilers - they never go back on right once they've been taken off.

i've just bought one from a local breakers any one got a template to drill the holesin the tail gate

might just cut the fixing lugs off and stick it on any ideas for pervoius ones?

sorry my spelling is bad

payed 30 quid but also got a few other bits so i reacon around 20 quid
which i think is ok for a genuine one in the correct colour for my car:yes: but i did have to remove it

theres a nos one on ebay at the min its at 30 quid
the breakers i when too had two s3 in a v rega nad a 51 plate
only really the motors left in now
unless you want a mucky white leather interoir so if any one need any bits

it a white laether ve reg interior so it oldish anyway the car has no windows and the leather was stained from that it would be a good bace for a recover if cheap the yard is doncaster motor spares
the 51 plate had not much of an interior as it was burnt out??!!

May be worth seeing what he will take for it. Sounds like a good basis for a custom retrim?:idea:

A3steve said:
Sounds like a bargain, Does anyone know how much they from the dealer new?

That is a ****** bargain!!! paid double that for mine!!! and still needed spraying.

FYI: A3 spoilers from the dealer are £155. S3 Spoilers are close to £200.

nick1973 said:
payed 30 quid but also got a few other bits so i reacon around 20 quid
which i think is ok for a genuine one in the correct colour for my car:yes: but i did have to remove it

What did you use to bond the spoiler on? I have been told Sykaflex can do the job - but i wont come off without damaging the paint?

can anyone help?

not fitted it yet will be doing it this week so think i'll make a template from the one in the scrap yard and drill the tail gate or cut the mounting lugs off and bond the spolier on not decided yet will let you know

Im in the same boat! Its being sprayed this week and going on at the weekend. Im thinking of bonding it - not too keen on drilling the tailgate!!!