audi s3 225 tunning advice

fisher72

Reaction score
I've recently fitted a full miltek non resonated exhaust with sports cats I've got a k&n panel filter just bought a airtec front mount intercooler it was mapped to 260bhp before exhaust and intercooler I've fitted a forge 007p dv valve I was wondering what else I need to do to get a few more bhp cheers in advance Paul

If it was mapped before intercooler and exhaust get a 3" downpipe and get it remapped after that it's a Bigger turbo

Reactions: fisher72
An oversize turbo intake pipe would benefit you search for more power, they are reasonably priced and not difficult or expensive to have fitted. I believe these work best with an open cone style filter. Exhaust manifold can be replaced with better flowing aftermarket option although options are limited, best bet I think would be a ported China fold, these are available on Ali express and not crazy money either but you would need someone to port it (port specs available from Badger 5) which I believe is time consuming but you could have a go yourself.. Already mentioned 3inch downpipe is a must. Bigger injectors could benefit your set up but would require custom mapping.

80mm TIP and induction will help.. Even on your stg1 map with the mods it will be making more power from the mods

without the oversized intake, FMIC and downpipe I don't think you will not see any benefit apart from sound and styling from your posh exhaust, the standard exhaust pipes are apparently good to 300bhp - or more if like mine it has an extra hole :D

I hope you didn't waste money on miltek sports cats retaining the twin cat design.

B5 tip is the next best move. As is a 3 inch down pipe and decat

What would be wrong with the miltec sports cat cause i was thinking of a sports cat myself?

The twin pipes are restrictive that's why generally people use 3"do instead I' think there the same diameter as the standard downpipe

you may well need a map adjustment as you will get a P0420 error with a sports cat or decat.

80mm TIP and induction will help.. Even on your stg1 map with the mods it will be making more power from the mods
If I fit a 80 mm tip would I need to change the maf sensor cheers paul