hi all , just a couple of things to ask

turboaudi

Reaction score
i have just got an a4 t sport n reg and it has only normal keys, is it possible to use the remote flip keys with it , also sometimes the immobiliser light flashes on the dash , is that because i dont have a remote for the car, i have also just purchesd some black angel eye headlights off ebay for 150, are they any good and simple to fit.

The remote locking was an optional extra. Think there are kits that you can buy to get remote locking, one of the other guys should have more knowledge on this.

Not sure about the headlights, they should be fine, i am told that there can be a minor modification to the inner wing to get them to house correctly but no major dramas i think.

On the N reg , there ma be a wiring modification to do too, depends on the type of bulbs fitted already. If you have the headlights with the built in fogs, you will be fine, if not there will be a mod required, which should be in your instructions.
On your age car the remote was an option, but you will probably need a new CL pump with the feature to use a flip key. As for the flashing KEY symbol, its probably an imobiliser fault, do a search its been coverd loads.

Oh and welcome

thanks for your replys i am grateful, oh it does have the fog lights built in to the head lights

That will mean when you fit the new lights, the high and low bulbs will illuminate when on high without additional work, Tidy

There was a thread on this the other day, i think it was on the A3 forum. Have a browse through there fella.