Thought i'd introduce myself!

James Clatworthy

Reaction score
Hi all, bought my S3 a couple of months ago and got to work with the camera so thought i'd share a photo or two with you all! Feel Free to leave any comments of what you think of the car! absolutely love it so far and cant wait for a full summer with it!
IMG 6975
IMG 6023

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BigBill, Scottyg, Audi Bairn and 3 others
Welcome mate and nice car.

Reactions: Rob2k68, James Clatworthy and AudiNutta
The car looks great, I love the colour! It looks good without the front plate, really opens up the front of the car.

If I change again, it will definitely be blue.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and James Clatworthy
I like! Looks great without the plate, shame we cant run them like that without having one in the screen :(

Reactions: Rob2k68, AudiNutta and James Clatworthy
Thanks all! I love the blue, it looks amazing when it's clean and in the sunlight! and yeah i've resorted to running a short plate on cable ties in the grill now, so for show days i can take it off, but i dont get hassle from the police either!

Reactions: Audi Bairn and AudiNutta
Very nice car James. Enjoy. :)

Reactions: AudiNutta and Jassyo06
Hi all, bought my S3 a couple of months ago and got to work with the camera so thought i'd share a photo or two with you all! Feel Free to leave any comments of what you think of the car! absolutely love it so far and cant wait for a full summer with it!View attachment 117425 View attachment 117424 View attachment 117424

Car looks stunning - Welcome to ASN.

Welcome mate and nice car.

LoL had to keep scrolling past your badges :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: THQuattro, Scottyg and Sandra
Car looks stunning - Welcome to ASN.

LoL had to keep scrolling past your badges :tearsofjoy:
Lol, I thought my badge list was long but @THQuattro has 4 more than me Rob, think I need to make a fleet badge for you Toby.

Reactions: THQuattro, AudiNutta and Rob2k68
Lol, I thought my badge list was long but @THQuattro has 4 more than me Rob, think I need to make a fleet badge for you Toby.

Think I could do with a couple more lol got my Ara badge, what else can I have? Maybe an S3 and S Tronic, is there a Black Edition one too?

Reactions: Sandra
Think I could do with a couple more lol got my Ara badge, what else can I have? Maybe an S3 and S Tronic, is there a Black Edition one too?
How's that Tom, lol. :)

Reactions: AudiNutta
Welcome aboard mate, it's a very nice example.
Pity about it being photo bombed by a Beemer though ha ha! :highly amused:

Reactions: AudiNutta
Nice! Love the colour... shame they don't do it other than a factory £2k request now :( Welcome to ASN!

Lovely S3! First pic reminds me very much of myself and my mate's old 1series
341551100e17400284c7c332bd14fc2e.jpg
cf8fdffaadc59b49de8d7bd4d54485bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv, Audi Bairn, AudiNutta and 1 other person
Hi Princes, exciting new badge for me but please don't make it too small.
I will need to think of something Toby. Short of being in the moderation team or reg rep I'm going to have to make it something really different. Hope your doing ok Toby. See if you can think of a date to go back to kings lynn as they invited us back. Different cars etc. :)

Reactions: Rob2k68
I will need to think of something Toby. Short of being in the moderation team or reg rep I'm going to have to make it something really different. Hope your doing ok Toby. See if you can think of a date to go back to kings lynn as they invited us back. Different cars etc. :)
Ipswich?

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Sandra
Nice. You can see why that colour was such an obvious choice when it was offered. It always a shame though that all the visual goodness of the RS3 grill is undone by the number plate in the windscreen which is the only detractor from that image. Apart from the BMW...

Have you tried a minimum legal size plate? Four Dot do "zero" plates of minimum legal size, or you could do what the MX5 people do, and fit a sticky plate, or a (illegal, but with your character spacing I'm guessing you're not worried about legality) 3/4 sized plate?

IMG 1158

Used to run my Polo GTi with a plate in the windscreen, got a fine for it, then cable tied it to the grille and removed for cleaning but drove home with it off, Police followed me and got another fine…

Thought about a stick plate! But unsure of the look, I know some people are running one on here, and it does look cool! I'll definitely look into those smaller plates, but it does look rubbish with the plate in the window! Thanks for the advice!