Facelift Audi Key S3

HulkRS3

Kyalami RS3 Saloon
Reaction score
From what I'm led to believe (never seen one) the key for an S3 is just a standard key, 3 buttons on the back and the Audi logo on the other side. Has anyone come across anything like this?

I think that could just be a sticker looking at it, might see about making myself one :grinning:

Yeah it is actually now I see the reflection on the logo. If you find stickers small enough then give me a shout as I'd like to make one myself.

Yeah it is actually now I see the reflection on the logo. If you find stickers small enough then give me a shout as I'd like to make one myself.

I'll probably make my own, thinking of getting the carbon fibre key cover as well.

Reactions: AudiNutta
IMG 9372
Here's my S3 key (very plain). Thanks for the suggestion above as that label looks great

Sweet. Ordered too :) It's simple little mods like this I like that don't look cheap.

I hope it will adhere to the key well. I've always thought it was a little cheap of Audi to not out the S logo on the S series car keys.
Only other thing I think I'd change, on the facelift there is only an "S" in the rev counter and not "S3", I think S3 looks much better as in the PFL.

And on the seats

I hope it will adhere to the key well

It looks like a plastic(y) type sticker so you'll have to watch it, if it starts lifting, it won't be long before it's off.

Last edited:
And on the seats

It looks like a plastic(y) type sticker so you'll have to watch it, if it starts lifting, it won't be long before it's off.

Agreed. My previous car was a PFL 8V S Line, I could not have had a PFL S3 as externally there would have been no visual change, except for missing fog lights and a diffuser. The FL is obviously tots;let different to my previous car, so that I'm very happy with.

Audi should try and separate the S3 from the S Line a little more IMO, but then the S3 is pretty reasonable at £33k, but then that is a £7k step up for a different 300hp engine and Quattro system. Perhaps we are just paying for the difference in technology and the price increase is totally justifiable.

Still, an S logo on the key and seats wouldn't break the bank.....