Audi a3 2005 turbo problem

Albilondon

Reaction score
Hi there im new here i would like some advice from you guys maybe you may know better than me. I have an audi a3 2005 141000 miles on clock full services erc what is happening now is my audi has 141 bhp when i buyed the car so after while i remmaped to 181 bhp after while my turbo start to whistle alot so i went to local garage wich i know this guys they tolde my turbo cannot support 181 bhp so it needs change I asked them how much they told me 500 included labour work i said ok do it so this guy fitted a turbo wich supports 170 bhp so they fix it yesterday the noise has gonne but but when inwas goin for work this morning i see the car has lots power hasn't got the same power it had befor on second gear third forth etc and when you speed more then 60 mph you feel a turbo whistle like air comin out and when you change the gears to makes this funny noise can someone tell
Me why thank you

hi there thanks for your reply i went back this morning to the garage they found out that was leaking thats why they fixed no noise power is back but im still not 100% sure has the same as it was befor or not... im not sure about the remaped power when you change the turbo i was told you lose that power is that true thanks guys for your advice