• Daytona

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • Nardo

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

Luca79

Reaction score
Hi all,
last december I placed an order for a Sportback S3 in Daytona grey with black bumpers/diffuser.
Daytona has always been one of my favourite colours, but lately I've seen on the web a few pics of RS3's in Nardo grey, and they look very very nice too.

Anyone can comment after having seen both colours in person?

I think for the S3 Nardo is available as an exclusive colour, not sure, but in that case I might consider switching to it if I'm still in time.

Thanks!

Not sure about it being available for an S3 as it was an RS only colour. Things may change/changed. If you don't ask you don't get/know. Out of those choices it would 100% be Nardo.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Rob2k68
There's no way I'd go Nardo for the cost of exclusive there's much better choice out there if going exclusive.

I'd be thinking Daytona or Nano if ordering again.

Of course colour choice is very personal so at the end of the day ignore what everyone says and go with your heart.

Reactions: pburv, RSS-S3 and Scottyg
Nardo is RS only so you'll have to pony up to get it on a S3. They also do it on Skoda's though; there is one near me which is :screamcat:

TX.

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Scottyg
Ford do a similar colour as Nardo.

Stealth Grey.
IMG 1303

But you can spec it on any car!

Reactions: pburv, Bristle Hound and Rob2k68
Iv seen a Nardo S3 in my area, and I had to look at the exhaust to tell the difference when driving.
Lovely it was and unusual,haven't ever seen another.

Reactions: Rob2k68
Ford do a similar colour as Nardo.

Stealth Grey.
View attachment 115970

But you can spec it on any car!

Fugly looking car,prefer it in ST guise....Oh as for Nerdo...here one for ya on a S3....Funnily enough l think this car looks better in Nerdo than the RS3 Does....maybe its the wheels and the pano-roof,black roof rails that makes the difference
Ford focus st 3 185437650 1
Nardo Grey S3 Sportback 2
Nardo Grey S3 Sportback
Nardo Grey S3 Sportback 3
Nardo Grey S3 Sportback

Reactions: pburv, TDI-line, Rob2k68 and 3 others
I really like them both but Daytona is great under light with the heavy pearl:

49c1a87889902a589b53dd6a20c5a98e.jpg

18ef81ce2c179ef4e1aa34b4ae306a03.jpg

8d4daa50ca824c1888906d1863480dba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: batch, pburv, Rob2k68 and 6 others
Daytona all day... but I'm biased.

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Daytona, to me i wouldn't waste £2k + on a exclusive colour.

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and pburv
Big fan of Daytona so that would be my choice between those two.

Looks great in all conditions in my opinion! Haven't seen nardo in person but from the pictures I've seen I think it suits something more like an RS6 better than an s3, again all just personal taste there though!

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
I thought Nardo was just another colour,surely it isn't an optional extra and at a cost of £2k!!

Nardo is too flat for my liking. I know someone with a Nardo RS3 so have had plenty of time to check out the colour! Daytona for me

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
I thought Nardo was just another colour,surely it isn't an optional extra and at a cost of £2k!!

Yes its a £2175 option....**** knows why....standard RS colour though **** knows why,l was in Glasgow Audi 3 weeks past on Sunday they have a Nardo TTRS Demo.....it looked ****** dreadful, it doesnt hide road grime/grit well at all,they even had the bad taste to paint the standard 19" alloys totally black...yuk...........they wont sell that in a hurry

Reactions: Rob2k68, Bristle Hound and pburv
If you wanted nardo I'd just get a basic colour and get a good wrap on it rather then paying 2k+

Reactions: batch
Also, I'm not totally convinced it suits the slightly more subtle styling and smaller wheels on the S...

It's a funny colour Nardo. Looks good one some cars, but I think it hasn't aged very well and looks abit naff now. You have some timeless colours like Sepang for example.

Reactions: Jassyo06
It's a funny colour Nardo. Looks good one some cars, but I think it hasn't aged very well and looks abit naff now. You have some timeless colours like Sepang for example.

^^^^This.....lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, Steff s3 and Mark_86