S4 Navarra Blue

JBLB

Reaction score
Hi, thought I would share these, only have a few and some too large to upload (i'm not sure how to make them smaller). I wanted the Sepang but it wasnt an option, went with the Navarra blue and am so pleased. The audi online config tool really lets it down.

Attachments

• IMG_1111.JPG
    IMG_1111.JPG
    896.2 KB · Views: 1,984
  • IMG_1115 (1).JPG
    IMG_1115 (1).JPG
    970.2 KB · Views: 877
Reactions: keenu, Snake Pliskin, Bristle Hound and 1 other person
Hi, thought I would share these, only have a few and some too large to upload (i'm not sure how to make them smaller). I wanted the Sepang but it wasnt an option, went with the Navarra blue and am so pleased. The audi online config tool really lets it down.

How do the wheels look?! Now doubting my choice of base wheels! Like the tinted windows too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*** another one!
....Only kiddin, just bitter as I have to wait until May for mine.
Congrats looks lovely.

Reactions: duckduck
I am pleased with them best picture I have (sorry I cant remove the people from it)
IMG 1106

Reactions: Addict
*** another one!
....Only kiddin, just bitter as I have to wait until May for mine.
Congrats looks lovely.
Thanks, Wow May is a long time to wait. I ordered mine the beginning of November and picked it up the 29th Dec. All the time worrying about the colour. But very pleased when I got it.

Reactions: Keef and duckduck
That's a quick delivery. Ordered early Dec. Expected early March.
Lovely wheels. I went for the default 19" ones with the billion spokes. Will be a swine to clean but couldn't bring myself to spend the extra on those lovely £1200 ones as you can't see 'em from behind the wheel unless you have a problem :D

What options did you go for?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

That's a quick delivery. Ordered early Dec. Expected early March.
Lovely wheels. I went for the default 19" ones with the billion spokes. Will be a swine to clean but couldn't bring myself to spend the extra on those lovely £1200 ones as you can't see 'em from behind the wheel unless you have a problem :D

What options did you go for?

We were unsure on what wheels to go for and not being able to see in real life doesnt help. The last option was added just before the build closed after reading numerous threads.
Upload 2017 1 25 16 21 34

We were tempted by the parking aids but have an A6 Avant with only the basic sensors and manage fine

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-25_16-19-7.png
    upload_2017-1-25_16-19-7.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 910
I now don't like my wheels. I also don't like my black callipers! That's what I get for wanting it within a week of ordering!

@JBLB - Great looking S4 Avant :thumbs up:

Great spec too
The B9 S4's really suit those S4 only option alloys. I wish the B8.5 S4 had option S4 only alloys too :(

That dreaded 'satin' reveal sheet ...
wall.gif

Reactions: Dave70, Keef, duckduck and 1 other person
I now don't like my wheels. I also don't like my black callipers! That's what I get for wanting it within a week of ordering!

This made me laugh, you are impatient like me. I really did find it hard having to wait, I normally see what they have on order but there wasnt anything close to the spec I wanted.

I have the billion spoke wheels, and they look fantastic, but are a bitch to clean. The best part of £1,000 saving pays for quite a lot of wheel cleaning, and the bright alloy look really goes well with the chrome trim, etc.

We were unsure on what wheels to go for and not being able to see in real life doesnt help. The last option was added just before the build closed after reading numerous threads.

The only wheels I saw before my car arrived were the middle 19" ones, and every A4 in the dealers had them fitted. As I wasn't too keen on diamond cut or painted, I went for the cheaper, shiny, billion spoke ones. When the car arrived, they had an S5 in the showroom with your wheels on, and I really liked them, and did ask if it was possible to upgrade in some way. It wasn't! However, I am happy with the shiny ones and don't regret the choice at all.

Pleased to see you added the Adaptive suspension, I wouldn't want to be without it!

Hope you enjoy the car...

Geoff

Reactions: JBLB and duckduck
Roger that! Just realised need to get my car sold ASAP as don't want two cars come March :D

Reactions: JBLB and Keef
Looks lovely sir!
Deffo liking the blue, and them wheels are sweet!

Reactions: JBLB