Order Placed! S4 Saloon

BobOnAudi

Reaction score
Just placed my first ever Audi order coming from the dark side of BMW! Actually downsizing (a bit!) from a manual M3 so this is my first Audi, my first automatic and my first all wheel drive car which should be quite a change. Going to use the ~£200/month saved to put towards a Caterham for track days and weekend jaunts to Wales!

95% settled on the following spec:
  • Navara Blue & Black Leather
  • Carbon Inlay
  • Black styling pack
  • Storage pack
  • Extended interior Lighting
  • Vision Pack
  • Adaptive suspension
  • Flat steering wheel
  • Electric Mirrors (seriously!?)
  • B&O
  • Phone Box
  • Sports Diff
  • Privacy glass
  • Driver's Assistance Pack
An odd mix, but I am looking forward to it all and joining in the discussions for many years to come.

Reactions: cuke2u, Bristle Hound, THQuattro and 2 others
Just placed my first ever Audi order coming from the dark side of BMW! Actually downsizing (a bit!) from a manual M3 so this is my first Audi, my first automatic and my first all wheel drive car which should be quite a change. Going to use the ~£200/month saved to put towards a Caterham for track days and weekend jaunts to Wales!

• Carbon Inlay
  • Black styling pack
  • Storage pack
  • Vision Pack
  • Adaptive suspension
  • Flat steering wheel
  • B&O
  • Phone Box
  • Sports Diff
  • Privacy glass
An odd mix, but I am looking forward to it all and joining in the discussions for many years to come.
Welcome mate, great spec. Let the waiting, perusing the forum, nail biting with anticipation, general banter on the ASN keep you occupied until delivery. I'm sure you wont be disappointed. :friends:

Nice spec, not many Saloon orders on here.
Wow £200 a month saving, that beemer must have been pricey.
I moved to Audis from BMWs about 10 years ago and never looked back.

Reactions: Sandra

• Carbon Inlay
  • Black styling pack
  • Storage pack
  • Vision Pack
  • Adaptive suspension
  • Flat steering wheel
  • B&O
  • Phone Box
  • Sports Diff
  • Privacy glass
@BobOnAudi - Hi & :welcome!: to Audi-Sport.Net !

Great spec on your new :s4addict:
Nice to see the 'correct' shaped S4 being ordered ;) :D
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/any-new-b9-s4s-saloons-being-ordered.298279/

Looking foreword to the pic's

Reactions: Nath.S4
@BobOnAudi welcome to Audi-sport.net. Fantastic spec. When is collection day? Meanwhile enjoy the forum :)

Wow, great response! Thank you for the warm welcome.

Looking like a March delivery, so a few weeks wait! I've already started wondering how it might look with some carbon fibre mirror caps, spoiler & diffuser. Do Audi sell these parts?

Reactions: Sandra