Pics of my latest purchase - Audi 80 Sport

Donald_MacIver

Reaction score
Took a couple of daytime pics today, just to show you lot my lates purchase. It's a pretty mint 80 Sport 2.0 8 valve, on a 1990 G plate. Its only done 110k miles, and is in amazing condition considering its 17 years old!

nice one. what mods then or u leaving it the way it is?

I am going to keep it fairly standard, but i want to lower it a tad, as the back is too high. I might get a pair of clear front indicators for her, and a 3 spoke steering wheel. I am on the look out for an Earnst backbox for it, but they have been discontinued now.

Good cars, that one looks a goodun. About 10 years ago i had a 90 2.3 20v sport, that was a cracking car, kept that completely standard.

What did it set you back???

smitch said:
Good cars, that one looks a goodun. About 10 years ago i had a 90 2.3 20v sport, that was a cracking car, kept that completely standard.

What did it set you back???

I only paid a few hundred for it as it had a short tax and MOT, but after giving the car a proper inspection, it won't need any more than a pair of disks and pads for its next MOT.

I had an E reg Audi 80 1.8 Quattro not long ago, it didn't have powersteering and was parked up for over 12 months, but I rescued it from it's slow death(got it for free). It came out pretty good after a good jetwash and then a drive through a carwash for 2nd's lol, seriously no rust whatsoever. The steering was a pain though, heavy as fek, but it returned a good 30mpg average and was a good runner with 150k on the odo, sold it for £450 after 3 months LOL... was a good runabout though.
24062006080.jpg

Certainly were mine had 180,000 Audi 80 sport 2.0 8v and still started and went really well.
Miss her and on the lookout for a coupe now Ebay is my friend again.:blackrs4:
2im6zi0.jpg

Took us all the way to Prague and back not bad for a £60.00 car!!:wtf: