Thoughts on splitter without black optics pack?

Exactly the same here, wanting a nice splitter and some quality paddle extensions.

Reactions: azibux1
Do they make splitter for rear and sides to by any chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a shame I would love to have front and sides for this in U.K. Maybe I'll google and see if I can find an agent!!
You can have front and sides!

Who I bought through (body-kit.co.uk) say they can get anything from the Rieger site (even if it isn't listed on their own site)

Give them a ring, Jeff is very helpful

Reactions: AJ Jacob
You can have front and sides!

Who I bought through (body-kit.co.uk) say they can get anything from the Rieger site (even if it isn't listed on their own site)

Give them a ring, Jeff is very helpful

Awesome will do

those splitters look very nice. I need a black grill too

those splitters look very nice. I need a black grill too
Thanks! :D

Personally I like the chrome with sepang blue...But on other colours I do prefer the black pack

Thanks! :D

Personally I like the chrome with sepang blue...But on other colours I do prefer the black pack

yeah ive just bought my s3 but was originally looking at the Rs3s and love that glossy black front against the paintwork. Im not sure if there is anyone that makes the grill other than ebay ones, worrys me on the fitment for the ebay ones. But that splitter is spot on .

yeah ive just bought my s3 but was originally looking at the Rs3s and love that glossy black front against the paintwork. Im not sure if there is anyone that makes the grill other than ebay ones, worrys me on the fitment for the ebay ones. But that splitter is spot on .

I've got an rs3 style honeycombe grill from ebay on my car, fitment is spot on, Looks OEM and super easy to fit!

Reactions: robps3
Also, Xenons UK makes a grill but they're really expensive!

I've got an rs3 style honeycombe grill from ebay on my car, fitment is spot on, Looks OEM and super easy to fit!

thats good news, did you fit it yourself i removed a gril from my R32 a few years back and wasnt the easiest thing to do on your own. Dont suppose you have a link to the one you bought as there seems to be so many on there. I did see the xenons grill on there yesterday. Looked very nice but so do the others.

Thanks I'm really happy with the splitter...Got the right mix of subtle and noticeable going on

yeha ive been looking ta the ebay ones, i dont suppose you can remember how much you paid or where you bought it.

ive still not made my mind up on all black or one with the silver trim at the bottom and the quattro lettering
i took my grill off my R32 and it wasnt a fun job, is the S3 a bumper off job to get the grill out, im sure there must be a walk through somewhere as it seems a popular mod

there are some ive seen on ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/XB-GRILLE...670713?hash=item41a9faf5f9:g:5MkAAOSw9ZdXJzkz

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2011-2014...152783?hash=item1c51f5e14f:g:mS0AAOSw-kdXx~IX

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/XB-GRILLE...uattro&hash=item3f621551fe:g:UeMAAOSwZAtXJIaQ

img_6975-jpg.117425

looks lovely, very mean. ill have to have alook at doing it myself then. Havent got a ramp though but got stands. i cant see from the photo but did you get the side vents sprayed or bought those to match aswell.

Its not too difficult, just take your time and make sure you dont snap clips lol! i had the black pack, so they came black, but apparently they're easy to wrap, so you could go down that route!

Its not too difficult, just take your time and make sure you dont snap clips lol! i had the black pack, so they came black, but apparently they're easy to wrap, so you could go down that route!
oh yeah those ****** clips. i'll have a look online and get one ordered and a splitter. Need to find someone that comes reccomended for vinyl wrapping.

i know a few good people in the south wales/ bristol area if thats any help?