Brought my car for a respary again

JayBeeS3

Reaction score
After my crash some weeks ago I brought my car for repairs at a bodyshop.
Well its back again now in the bodyshop for the fourth time and I am still not happy with the quality of the paintwork.
Really ****** me off.
The whole car was resprayed after the crash with exception of the roof and uptil now every panel had atleast one part which was not to my satisfaction.
Talked to the manager today and told him that I wanted to make a deal with him incase the bad paintwork wasnt repaired properly again.
He told me that they couldnt do that and that they would continue with their repairs until I was satisfied.
Driving around in a Renault Laguna now......... not happy at all....

I hate companies who cannot deliver a good guality job /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

I bet you wish I had never started you off now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Hope it gets sorted this time fella /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

UUUUUMMMMMMMM Laguna.....what a car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Enjoy taking it to the red line in every gear...It's not yours!

Sorry to hear about that dude. Hope you get it sorted. Can you kick up a bigger fuss? Is it part of a franchise? Can you sent a letter to the boss or anything? It happened to my girlfriend here, went in for an MOT and came back with a 'list of problems' and a scuffed alloy. Sent letter explaining my greivenaces to Renault UK and dealer and in return got the alloy replaced, free service and MOT sorted out.

Even so it the principle that counts, do a good job in the first place and all is lovely. **** off the customer and get grief.

well the bodyshop is part of a chain of franchise bodyshops and has all of the "official" signs from the dutch RAC and an organisation of all quality car repair shops in The Netherlands....
could try giving them a ring....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Can you imagine I had almost every panel resprayed and they managed to **** up almost every one of them..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
UUUUUMMMMMMMM Laguna.....what a car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Enjoy taking it to the red line in every gear...It's not yours!

[/ QUOTE ]

its not just any Laguna........ its a 1.6 16v RXI with a stunning 100bhp....... (about 1/3 of what I am used to.....)
I testdrove this morning an established the max rpm on a cold engine of 6000........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
JayBeeS3 said:
Driving around in a Renault Laguna now......... not happy at all....

[/ QUOTE ]

Laguna, god I could only dream of getting a Laguna. Mines the bodyshop at the moment and they've given me a 1.0 Corsa /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif It's ****** terrible. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I had a prang in my old Mk2 golf gti and took it to Dovercourt Bristol. They had it back a total of about 13 times over two and half years - I swear never again!! Think they were as sick of the sight of me as I was of them in the end, so ****** stressful tho!! Firmy believe the best bodyshops are private ones now!!

well, got my car back!! (actually already wed evening but been out so couldnt post).
Nice thing is that they actually polished the whole car for me.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif
I didnt find anything wrong with it now anymore!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[ QUOTE ]
JayBeeS3 said:
well, got my car back!! (actually already wed evening but been out so couldnt post).
Nice thing is that they actually polished the whole car for me.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif
I didnt find anything wrong with it now anymore!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll reserve judgement until I've inspected it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif