Back in an A4...

BigAardvaark

Reaction score
Collected my third A4 and eighth Audi over the weekend, mostly very impressed so far, has a scratched windscreen that only shows in direct sunlight and I didn't spot but other than that, thrilled!

So hello again to Audi-Sport, where did I put those stickers?!.....

HighResImageaspx
HighResImageaspx2

Last edited:
Reactions: SPIKE_, NickGun, Jcbmally and 1 other person
A fellow piano black interior owner, welcome to the club. Interesting that you call a sunroof a moonroof, I thought that was for our neighbours across the pond..

Reactions: Jcbmally
I like their definition better as I tend to open it more at night, especially when it's crisp and clear. I think Audi's definition of "panoramic" is somewhat pushing it though.....

Reactions: Jcbmally
Its only a panoramic on the avant and to be fair they do make that distiction in the brochure..

Don't know why they didn't make it an "up and over" type though, it really robs the car of headroom due to it sliding inside the headliner

The pano looked pretty silly opened on the A3 saloon though and probably would generate some wind noise...

Nice car, not sure on black piano now. Think I might ditch it before it's too late.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I felt the silver looks good in the photos but once I saw it at the dealership it looked a bit flat and plain.

It's a good photo as I've not seen the Alcantara, Piano Black and Tech Pack together and with just the addition of the extended leather pack this should be what mine looks like.

Does anyone have a better photo of the Alcantara seats? I've only ever seen them from that angle and they look more velour than alcantara!

The piano black interior finish looks great....wise choice IMO!

Having seen them in the flesh today at the dealer I've decided to stick with black piano inlays.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: cuke2u