******, another speeding ticket

Gambba

Reaction score
It would seem that I am trying to get a speeding ticket once a month at the moment....I am not chuffed with myself, and still don't think this latest one is legit, as I know where the cameras are on this road and always slow for them as they're at traffic lights anyway.

So another 92 Euros down the drain, along with the 245 last month, 187 the month before and the 30 or 40 the month before!

Not good as I'd just got home after buying some alloys off of Jaybee... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

That sucks, but look on the bright side, if you were in the UK and picked up 4 speeeding tickets you would be without your licence for 12 months or more.

Jon.

Just got myself one of those Snooper thingies....supposed to warn you about cameras, radars etc...have not found it worthwhile cos being a tight git got a cheap one for a tester...me thinks I shall be upgrading to summits that warns me before i actually get pats the ****** camera /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Road Angel...

But watch out for unmarked cars which apparantly hide in your blind spot as you bomb down the motorway, marked cars in unlikely places (e.g. bridges over motorways), and men with laser guns in strategic positions as a GPS device can't really help much with any of those...

Road Angel now has a laser detector with it but so far I've gone past a few vans and not picked them up, knew the vans were there from before luckily

eh Gambba,

Have you ever thought they may be sending out the speeding tickets based on 'your previous' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Afterall, they maybe have got to the point that they are just sending them out in anticipation!!! ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

maybe somebody should set up one of those surveys for speeding points /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif