S4 with 18"

EnzoS4

Reaction score
Hi all, just looked over the thread from AMD rolling road and the day looked a great success (Olly_K), well done to the 2 RS6's and Whisky180 so close...

found this in the thread and was woundering whos car this is (nice car by the way, looks good lowered), I have the same wheels on my S4 but want to know are you using spaces as I have 10mm on mine, otherwise the wheels rub on the brakes. as you can see my rims stick out very slightly and was thinking about replacing them until I say this S4...? if your not using spacers, have you done any mods to get the wheels fitted...?

oh is that also cream leather...?

vbpgimage.php

This is my S4:
s4.jpg

DSC00009.JPG

hello m8
This is a mate of mine so I will find out, he is normaly a rs246 member but I told him to come along, this car spends alot of time at AMD and is really cool car and goes really well, I 'll speak to him and let you know..he might even visit Audi-sport.!!!

thanks...

impressive result on the rolling road... well done

I've been to AmD a few times but not for mods - except for the wheels the car is completly standard.

have sent your PM with my email address for your mate, if he want to email me direct.