Help ordering a FL part..

larbel

Reaction score
Can someone please help me check price and availabilities of a FL 8V part? It's the multifunction buttons set for steering wheel, part number 81A951523A... Thanks!!!!

Can someone please help me check price and availabilities of a FL 8V part? It's the multifunction buttons set for steering wheel, part number 81A951523A... Thanks!!!!
Cost price to an Audi Dealer is £190.06+VAT

Reactions: pburv
Cost price to an Audi Dealer is £190.06+VAT

@DJAlix do you have access to retrieve a price for the rear Privacy glass screen and a rear Quarter glass for the 'Pre FL' 8V Sportback?....not sure on the part numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv
@DJAlix do you have access to retrieve a price for the rear Privacy glass screen and a rear Quarter glass for the 'Pre FL' 8V Sportback?....not sure on the part numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do, for "cost pricing" but to be honest it would be better to start a parts enquiry through the forum for a more accurate end user price... if that makes sense?

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/support-tickets/open

I might find a cost price of £100 for something but a Deanship will slap Audi-Tax on top... making it £5000

Reactions: SW14NY'S and pburv

Thanks guys, but I kept getting the requested page is not found from the link...

Thanks guys, but I kept getting the requested page is not found from the link...
Send a message to @mjr901 our parts request system is offline for maintenance but Mike can still quote you prices etc.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…