Exhaust recommendations?

moleskn1

Reaction score
His guys, recently got a decat and downpipe and now I have a full turbo back exhaust..

Needless to say it sounds to loud and awful!, now I'm looking to put back in a silencer, what one would make the best noise do yous recon?

Any help appreciated

Bcs are the most recommended on here but even that may be too loud for you. You could also try a resonated miltek and if that's still to loud you'll have to just use a down pipe with a standard cat back.
I'd say the best thing to do is listen to a few other people's cars until you can decide what's suits you best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, are you after just the backbox, cat-back or a full turbo-back system?

The best sounding system for the S3 (I assume that is what you have) is the BCS PowerValve - loud when you want it to be and quiet when you don't. Problem is that it only comes as a full system. I am a bit biased though

Not sure on the other options though.

I'm biassed too.

I've had a resonated Milltek,which was quiet and worked well,converted to a non-resonated,which is pretty loud and drones at mid-throttle and rpm,tried it without a backbox,wnad that was obnoxiously loud,before converting to this...

That is truly a pipe-work of art.

Adequate low speed silencing,plus a full size high rpm capability.

Reactions: S.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…