Facelift Newbie - FL A3 ordered

KenL

Reaction score
Hello - first post!

Just ordered an A3, my first Audi having owned 5 MINIs.

It is a totally standard A3 SE 1.0TFSI in solid black (hard work I know but I love black cars).

Audi are doing some great PCP offers on these cars and I have always fancied an Audi. Car is one destined for dealer stock and I should get it in late September.

Looking forward to the new car and getting up to speed on Audi on this forum.

Cheers, KenL

Reactions: Scottyg, Jassyo06 and lou15p
Welcome and congrats on the new motor..be interested to hear how the 1.0 performs.

The made up rule of the forum is pictures need to be uploaded when you have it....the car doesn't exist unless we see it!

Had a few black cars in the past ..after each one i vowed I would never have another black car...but I still did...in fact my favourite car was my Mk1 TT.225.pearl black and red leather....aah...memories...lesson here was never wash it in the sun!

Reactions: Jassyo06
I have not driven the 1.0 as the dealer did not have one.

The engine does get decent reviews in the Golf and Octavia.

Weird thing I found out is that the engine is basically the same as the one in my wife's Citigo with a turbo bolted onto it

Hi Kent, welcome to audi-sport.net. Now the wait begins. Enjoy the forum :)

Reactions: Jassyo06
Recall a review saying it was 'chirpy' ,,,they can do remarkable things these days...I've had some big motors in my time...and here I am with a 1.4...and very happy with it

Reactions: Scottyg and Jassyo06
Welcome and congrats on the new motor..be interested to hear how the 1.0 performs.

The made up rule of the forum is pictures need to be uploaded when you have it....the car doesn't exist unless we see it!

Had a few black cars in the past ..after each one i vowed I would never have another black car...but I still did...in fact my favourite car was my Mk2 TT.225.pearl black and red leather....aah...memories...lesson here was never wash it in the sun!

WTF...MK1....that should have been ...the original....well...facelift Mk1...broke my heart selling that...let it go let it go man