Hello

RacingSnake

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Just thought I'd post to say hello and thank you to what looks like a great forum.

I've recently bought a 2004 A4 Avant (B6) with a couple of faults I'd like to fix, so this place looks like a great place to start!

I've been tinkering with VW's for a good few years so have a genuine copy of VCDS if anyone needs help with diagnostics in and around Banbury, Oxfordshire. Be nice to give something back to the forum if I can.

Cheers,

Mark

Reactions: GAS MONKEY and Sandra
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the A4? I can add you onto the forums vcds map if you are willing to help others. Hope you enjoy the forum. :)

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the A4? I can add you onto the forums vcds map if you are willing to help others. Hope you enjoy the forum. :)
I'm afraid I haven't got any pics at the moment. I'll put some up after I've had the front bumper repaired. Thanks to a car parking incident, someone tried to drive over the top of it!

Yes, please add me to the VCDS map.

I'm afraid I haven't got any pics at the moment. I'll put some up after I've had the front bumper repaired. Thanks to a car parking incident, someone tried to drive over the top of it!

Yes, please add me to the VCDS map.
Hope you get bumper fixed soon. I have added you to vcds map and applied your vcds map banner to your profile. Thank you. :) x