Car Jacking

will_S3

Reaction score
Website
www.bladeice.com
Hi guys

just a warning, my mate and his s3 was car jacked last Thursday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

he got a nasty kicking and his car taken lucky he is okay just brozed and peed off car has been recovered by the police "well done" thanks to the tracker.

just thought i would warn you all to take care.

Make sure you lock your doors when you get in the car!

This feature can be activated by Audi or on vag.com and is standard across the entire Audi range so yu doors lock once you start moving, so if you live in a vunerable area do it now!

sounds a good idea i normal press the button, but not sure if this happend when driving or getting into the car

just had black jax fitted to my car to hopefully aid me if this happens

sorry to hear about your m8 any dammage to his car

[ QUOTE ]
Moresauce said:
Make sure you lock your doors when you get in the car!

This feature can be activated by Audi or on vag.com and is standard across the entire Audi range so yu doors lock once you start moving, so if you live in a vunerable area do it now!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have already done this.. very useful feature!

Rich

Same thing happened to me 3 years ago, had a golf gti taken off me in rush our traffic at gun point, in 1 of the nicer places of manchester (longsight). Car was never recovered /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I lock my doors if I am traveling anywhere unfamiliar, getting car jacked is not pleasant. My advice is to just give them the keys...don't try and be a hero, you'll just get hurt/killed.

just got of speaking with him and he said his car was taken after coiming out of a club in coventry two people jumped him and his mate kicked sh**t out of them then took the keys and drove off.

the police found the car within 10 mins on sign of the scum, only thing missing is the set of keys they took. he also found out another car was taken after his so might have been a car to order job

keep your eyes open

What a bunch of ar**holes!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Just recently got my S3 & do find that I miss the security of the blackjaxx system on my previous car. Any would be car jackers would only get up to about 150 meters away if they did try!!

Very good system, almost caught myself out with it before & family never dared to even try & drive it without me!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

It's a sickening symptom of our drugged-fuelled gun-crazy society and it can only get increasingly more common from here on.

Rather than talking about locking ourselves in, a futile and some might say dangerous gesture when a crackhead Albanian mafiosa freak is pointing a gun at you, we'll soon all be discussing where best to secrete the '45 - in order to protect our precious investment.

As owners of performance cars we're all becoming targets now.

i have had 2 occasions of car theft recently, firstly, i had my keys stolen from my office and the car driven away from outside the front door last october, i got it back 4 weeks later. got it all fixed up on the insurance then some [censored] drove into the back of it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
needless to say i sold it after that.
Then, 2 months ago we got our house broken into while we were asleep. they took the keys to my step-dads 4x4 and drove it off the drive as he watched from the bedroom window.
i now sleep with my keys in my room!