Collection Day!

seakay

Reaction score
Morning all,

Bit of a sleepless night as today I am collecting my new Rs3 Sepang Blue with what seems to be a pretty decent spec.

All happened quickly, called into the dealers last week to discover they had the above car arriving with them imminently unsold. Viewed it the following morning, loved it, bought it! Never driven an RS3 (and was unable to drive this due to it being new) so a bit of a leap of faith here but hey sometimes you've just got to do what feels right.

Roll on 11.00!!

Reactions: mcwharam, THQuattro, LogicSnap and 4 others
Morning all,

Bit of a sleepless night as today I am collecting my new Rs3 Sepang Blue with what seems to be a pretty decent spec.

All happened quickly, called into the dealers last week to discover they had the above car arriving with them imminently unsold. Viewed it the following morning, loved it, bought it! Never driven an RS3 (and was unable to drive this due to it being new) so a bit of a leap of faith here but hey sometimes you've just got to do what feels right.

Roll on 11.00!!
Excellent!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

@seakay welcome to audi-sport.net and congrats on picking up the new car. Post some pics up as we live pics on here. Enjoy your collection to the max. :)

Reactions: Jassyo06
Morning all,

Roll on 11.00!!
@seakay - Hi & :welcome!: to ASN!

Hoped you enjoyed your new car pick up. Looking foreword to the pics

Hi guys,

First impressions today after 100 odd miles is that I have made a good decision! It looks great, goes like stink and well, the noise (dynamic pack) is something else. Absolutely loving it so far and will post a few pictures over the next couple of days.

One potential problem unless you tell me otherwise.. Noticed that during a couple of upchanges from first to second albeit at high revs there was a distinct metallic 'bang' almost like a hard jolt from the rear axle or thereabouts. Definitely not traction control, is this normal?

So.. back to the dealer today not 24 hours after picking it up! On the ramp for an hour - no obviously fault found. Thinking about it, it's only happened in manual mode when touching the rev limiter between gear one and two so I've decided the best solution is..... not to hit the rev limiter! At least in first (it's just so ****** quick through the gears!)

Oh and I've done 250 miles since midday yesterday, totally intoxicating machine :)

Reactions: Sandra
So.. back to the dealer today not 24 hours after picking it up! On the ramp for an hour - no obviously fault found. Thinking about it, it's only happened in manual mode when touching the rev limiter between gear one and two so I've decided the best solution is..... not to hit the rev limiter! At least in first (it's just so ****** quick through the gears!)

Oh and I've done 250 miles since midday yesterday, totally intoxicating machine :)
Glad you enjoying it. Any chance of a few pics for us?

Glad you enjoying it. Any chance of a few pics for us?

Taken at first viewing, will get a few more up hopefully tomorrow..
Screenshot 2016 07 06 19 40 32

Reactions: AndyB-S3, L1ARR, Terminator x and 3 others
Screenshot 2016 07 14 16 31 17
Screenshot 2016 07 14 16 32 20
Screenshot 2016 07 14 16 31 31
A few more..
Screenshot 2016 07 14 16 35 21

Reactions: AndyB-S3, THQuattro, L1ARR and 4 others
Thanks Sandra, it sure is a great place to be and not wearing off in the slightest. Haven't got much of a clue how to work the sat nav or answer a call but who cares! At some point I'll have to read the manual I suppose..

19 mpg on average so far - I must be doing something right :)

Reactions: Sandra and Jassyo06