Ipod only shuffle mode?

kriskross

Reaction score
i have a ipod mini pluged in my glove box, is it only available in shuffle mode because i have tried so much to not have it in shuffle mode.

or will i need something like a ipod touch?

thanks

kris

What stereo do you have? Standard Audi Concert or similar? And is the ipod on a cable in the glovebox or sat nicely in a little dock thing?

its in the glovebox phil, and its a concert head unit as well

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nothing to do with the shuffle, but to charge a newer device with the original ipod dock you will need an adapter...such as Amazon product

For the shuffling, not sure – I always had my CD changer (the ipod) set to shuffle and not shuffle successfully from the Concert II like you have. Never tried it with a Ipod mini though to be honest, only full-sized older ipods.

This is my new. But old ipod touch as i gave up with my ipod mini. Still the same cant get it out of shuffle mode like in the first picture.

And CD changer mode on the Concert headunit is definitely not set to random/shuffle ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well on the ipod touch you have no option to change anything

We're looking for random/shuffle on the headunit itself. Can't quote recall how but its somewhere?