Fuel gauge

s5joe

Reaction score
I seem to have a little problem with my fuel gauge it is always showing over 3/4 full I filled the tank up to the top and it went up and than within 10 miles it was back down and than turned the car off and it went up to full again drove 120 miles and it has not moved. Any ideas. Thanks.

happens to me sometimes, i used to think there were bubbles, but i think its the floater in the tank that it's gettin stucked sometimes, i might change it eventually

Happened to me as well, mine was showing quarter of a tank and just over 100 miles to go and i ran out

Not looked into it yet but i just make sure ive got plenty, it stays the same for days then goes to light on, must be a sticky float

The intank sender sounds faulty, they can be replaced but tbh you maybe better finding a complete intank pump & test with that.

The intank sender sounds faulty, they can be replaced but tbh you maybe better finding a complete intank pump & test with that.
Have you seen my other post about the coding for the Tpms i think i have done something to that as mine has two sensors apparently