Audi a6 badge size help

TimM

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm looking to get some gloss black audi badges for the front and rear of my audi a6 c7 that's due to be with me next friday. I'm struggling though to confirm the correct size of both front and rear badges, there seems to be several variations with the differential on model and also model age.

So bit of a favour, is anyone willing to measure up in mm the the height and length of of their front and rear badges. I've done a bit of a search as i say and just cant 100% confirm sorry! Would be really gratefu...

Last edited:
Ah i forget, you had the front badge with the grill. This is the one im stuggling with in particular. Managed to get the sides and the rear is less of a concern with it being adhesive, it's just making sure i get the correct lugs on the front. Thought i'd found one but apparently ebay says it doesn't the 2016 c7 2.0 tdi?

Ah i forget, you had the front badge with the grill. This is the one im stuggling with in particular. Managed to get the sides and the rear is less of a concern with it being adhesive, it's just making sure i get the correct lugs on the front. Thought i'd found one but apparently ebay says it doesn't the 2016 c7 2.0 tdi?
Unless you plan to the reverse the mod for resale, it's easy to pop the chrome rings off the front, then refinish it in satin black to match the grill?

Will reply to that last message here, sorry i forgot i was posting on your own car thread! I'm getting the black edition so tempted to go gloss black to match with the gloss outer edge. My mate has a 54 pre-facelift black edition and he measured it 29cm but all i can see is 285mm so assume that will be the one but like i say, the ebay car fitter keeps saying it wont fit, not sure if thats to do with lug style or its just wrong ha!

Sort of related, whats the difference between the c7 4g2 and c7 4g2 4gc?. Found a set and selecting 2.0 tdi and in the 1st instance they fit but the latter doesn't...

I know this is an old thread but has any one got some links as I can find every size but the ones which fit a 2016 c7 s line