Concert II+ Aux & Bluetooth Help

PhilippaKate_x

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have an audi A3 8P with the Concert II+ headunit and the car has Bluetooth which connects to the phone.

Can anyone suggest to me how I go about connecting an AUX cable or an IPhone 6s cable to the headunit (which ever is easiest), or is there a way I can stream music through the Bluetooth? I cant find any Bluetooth settings in the car at all however.

Or... can anyone suggest someone local to me (Burnley/Skipton) to sort this out? Sick of CD's!!!!!

Thanks

Hi
I don't this the Audi BT is able to stream music over the BT system, its only for phone calls. To add AUX in you will probably need to use a aftermarket kit to simulate a CD changer on you headunit.
Something like these.

I have a dension pro bt and can't really fault it. It's pretty easy to fit and streams music + phone calls and everything goes through the mfsw. but the mfsw is a must for one of these.
Do you not have the little aux connector already under your handbrake ? if not you can get a kit and install one,again really easy but the head unit will need vcds to enable it.

Reactions: Ruhel
I have a dension pro bt and can't really fault it. It's pretty easy to fit and streams music + phone calls and everything goes through the mfsw. but the mfsw is a must for one of these.
Fitted one of these within a few days of owning the car. Saving for double din conversion and RNS-E unit and this is a good alternative while waiting. Has USB and BT. All music displays on the DIS so can't fault it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…