WANTED Audi rotor wheels genuine or reps

Status
Not open for further replies.

HHS3

Phantom Black S3 - R-Tech Stage 2+
Reaction score
I'd be weary of going for replica's mate as these are produced in China with cheap materials which will not last. There are a few lucky owners who have yet to experience any problems with their replica's but I have read far more negative reviews of people having issues with them due to being made of cheese and cracking all the time.

I'd only recommend genuine's if you want a piece of mind, I originally wanted (and would still love) genuine rotors however they're too expensive and so I to was wanting some replica's, until I read all the negative feedback on them.

I want 18" rotors too, in silver as I think it would be better match to my car color. I read bad reviews about reps too, exception was WSP Italy's w567 giasone. Those seem to hold, at least I didn't see bad reviews on them.

Does anyone know the weight of an OE rotor, 8x18?

Is there any seller in particular that have good reviews for these WSP Italy's w567 giasone?

I don't know the weight of an OE rotor unfortunately.

Is there any seller in particular that have good reviews for these WSP Italy's w567 giasone?

I don't know the weight of an OE rotor unfortunately.
It's better to search for a buyer review than a seller one :) I can't link you to a particular website, but a simple search returns many results.

I'm not promoting them as I'm going to buy the genuine silver rotors on ebay, but they state that their wheels are a replacement wheels approved by car manufacturers. Here's a link to the approval docs: http://www.wspitaly.com/verifica/class/certificati/W567 8,0X18 commerciale_E11124R-001037.pdf

I will share the rotor weight when I buy the wheels.

There's a test video on Youtube:

Reactions: HHS3
It's better to search for a buyer review than a seller one :) I can't link you to a particular website, but a simple search returns many results.

I'm not promoting them as I'm going to buy the genuine silver rotors on ebay, but they state that their wheels are a replacement wheels approved by car manufacturers. Here's a link to the approval docs: http://www.wspitaly.com/verifica/class/certificati/W567 8,0X18 commerciale_E11124R-001037.pdf

I will share the rotor weight when I buy the wheels.

That's great, cheers bud!

Guys I will shift your wanted posts to classifieds we don't have wanted/sale items in the main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.