First few days of owning a 2015 A4 Avant S-Line 2.0 TDI

Chrisk1993

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Just bought ourselves a new Audi A4 avant as the A3 3 door I had just wasn't practical for the family. Whilst waiting for it to arrive I already had plans for what I wanted to do,
Initially these mods were going to wait a few months...but me being me, a few days after getting it I decided to tear apart the headlights and spray them. @t8ups split the lens for me and then we went from there.
Decided to continue the black and white theme through the car and continue it into the lights.

Then after 2 whole days of rain I finally got them back on.

Looks really good, well worth the time spent on them. They look so much deeper and fit the car so much better than the chrome!

Reactions: Chris Nelson and Sandra
Well Chris wheres the pics? Thought you were going to be busy today? Or are you still cleaning it

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

Thunder storms all day :( might have to take it into a unit and do it with this weather!

****** boiling and sunny "up north"

Ey you love cleaning cars too. ill have my car transported to you, you can clean it and send it back? Deal?

Reactions: scotty76
Sounds good deal. I'm always cleaning not only the wife's a3 and mine, but few family members now and again.