This function is not supported by the network.

Garreth64

Reaction score
When receiving a call in the car with my phone connected via BT, the caller details appear on the display but when I press answer I get the message below.

IMG_20160613_172606

The call does not answer and stops ringing in the car, but the headset still rings as if BT has disconnected. Sometimes it starts ringing again in the car, and will answer at the second attempt.

This has only been happening the last few weeks. Same car, same phone, no updates.

I've just been outside to perform some tests, but typically it works every time.

Has anyone had similar issues, as search and google don't reveal anything?

It sounds like a Bluetooth error between the handset and the car.

For these types of error, a complete delete of the phone's Bluetooth connection within the MMI, followed by adding from scratch usually solves the problem.

Can l ask what phone you are using? If it's an Android device, it will automatically update software in the background. It's possible that a recent update has screwed with your Bluetooth connectivity, so delete and reconnect t may solve the issue.

A bit of a delayed reply.

It was an Android phone I was using - A Oneplus One. I did delete and re-add, but the problem still happened intermittently. My phone was rooted and manually flashed so no automatic updates.

I've bought a new phone now the new Oneplus 3 (great phone BTW) and it works without a problem.

Reactions: DJAlix and Rob2k68