It's bad news chaps, its all change again.

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Well it was bound to happen I suppose, i'm allways changing things until I get things just right.
So then whats changing now, yep you guessed it , Wheels again and this is deffo the final, very final , absolute final time.
I really like the Rials but still just not quite the final look I want, so going to change over to MTM's Bimoto's , and before you ask, yes I have given in too the 19" version.
just need to check what color options are available etc, oh yes and find a buyer for my lovely nearly new rials.

so any interested parties looking for some great 18" rims with twoband spanking new tyres and two nearly new tyres all fitted ready to go, drop me line.

cheers
rob

Reactions: Sandra
I hope everything goes fine with these Rob or should it be Roberta.

Have you decided on a finish for them?

And you have picked a nice wheel I just hope you stick with them! One last thing pal....please let this be the last wheel thread you do as I don't think we can take anymore.

Reactions: Charlie Farley, Sandra and Dani_B19
Mtms are a great choice mate
Think you'll be finally happy with them

Reactions: Charlie Farley
LMAO Rob your the best at choosing wheels on the hole forum lol.

Reactions: Charlie Farley and carlcall
Lol Rob, your worse than a woman for making up your mind and sticking with it. Hope that this your final choice. You have very high standards when it comes to your wheels. :) x

Reactions: Charlie Farley and carlcall
I bet he changes his mind next month.....

Reactions: Charlie Farley, Dani_B19, tony mc and 1 other person
I bet he changes his mind next month.....
Carl, God help us if some new wheel comes on the market in the near future, our Rob will want them :) x

Reactions: Charlie Farley, carlcall and tony mc
there's just too much choice...well that's my excuse..lol, it's just like when I was a wee lad going down to the corner shop, all those jars of sweets too choose from on display, will it be a quarter of those or some of those, no, wait some of those......what am I like..

Oh don't encourage him Sandra, he'll have a set for each day of year

But nice app!

there's just too much choice...well that's my excuse..lol, it's just like when I was a wee lad going down to the corner shop, all those jars of sweets too choose from on display, will it be a quarter of those or some of those, no, wait some of those......what am I like..

I bet the shop owners used to hate you coming in the shop

Only joking pal....or am I?

Oh don't encourage him Sandra, he'll have a set for each day of year

But nice app!
I was just reading the post and saw the link, and thought our Rob would like it, lol. :)

for some people it's the real thing, for me it's the wheel thing..haha

Reactions: Sandra and carlcall
Pitiful! Your poor wife, and then you plagiarise my lovely car.

its a tough job but someone has to do it..lol
it was seeing those bimoto's on your B7 gary that finally tipped the balance, so its all your fault i'm afraid...haha...they do look great on your avant though.

Make sure you get ET35 and don't go wider than 245 on tyres or they will rub, I am not using spacers as I hate them.
They are great wheels but very heavy so not good on the unsprung weight.
I have a set of 19 inch x 8.5 inch original Audi RS4 style wheels which also look very smart but you need a 5mm spacer as these are ET43.

what width are your rims, 8.5 or 9.0j .I was thinking of running the same width as I have been, 235 but on a 35/19"

I read the thread tittle and thought - 'oh no! , what's happened to the old bus? '

Fortunately it's just wheels...... albeit again ! But there are certainly more sinful ways of spending your dosh, so look forward to seeing the new rims on the car