Cloth recaro interiors

vinny68

Reaction score
In all the cars ive seen for sale only one has been fitted with cloth recaro interior, I presume because the s3 was a top of the line car in its day most buyers went for leather ?
But I do like cloth interiors, has any body got any good pics of the cloth interiors3's

Cloth interior was an import thing iirc... wasn't offered on UK spec cars... UK spec cars where leather with alcantara as a no cost option.

eBay.de would be a good start if looking for one... have seen a few on there

<tuffty

ahhh I see, cheers for the heads up, grey one with cloth on autotrader at the mo.

I've seen three for sale in recent months in the UK. It doesn't look too bad and is offered as a no-cost option in my UK brochure (dated June 2002). So I guess only the last few years of S3 might have it (2002/2003)

From memory it was called something like 'jacquard satin' cloth.

Someone posted a pic on here of a cloth interior a while back, alcantara is a good compromise and looks better.

Cloth was a zero cost UK option - I have the brochures and specs from original launch so available throughout the 8L S3 run.
I would suspect that not many people opted for that one!
Vegans?

Reactions: IPG, GeorgieS3 and <tuffty/>
Nobody wants cloth I guess, looks good apart from the seats though.

cheers tcg, I will keep looking

I am not close to you, I am based in Oxford, but if you are around my area you are welcome to have a look at mine and go for a spin. My S3 is standard apart from a stage 1 remap and cat-back Milltek exhaust.

Thanks for the offer m8, bit far unfortunately, funny I've saw two on the same day local to me but non since.