Post Pics Of Your A4/S4 B9 In Here

Possibly some form of lens compression due to using a 400mm F/2.8 prime lens.
You had me up to lens compression then I was lost lol. I'm old school and still getting used to the good ol' polaroid, never mind lens type etc :whistle2:

Reactions: Happy Grumpz
F8D0BC3C AAEC 4998 B2D4 A9A9FF6E6E28
Anyone else quite like a gloomy misty morning?

Reactions: Paul Golding, Whytho1001, Jcbmally and 2 others
And the traditional Audi parking in end of line bays, see the other side:
View attachment 148887
That’s exactly how I park...end space, just slightly over...to try and stop all those inconsiderate tw@ts getting too close to my pride and joy!!

Reactions: vinvinian, Jcbmally and cuke2u
Ooo, look.

Upload 2018 2 20 19 44 49

Reactions: Johnny_cass, Jsmills, Spaceman_RS3 and 3 others
Nice. I’ve gone for the same wheels. Think they suit the Avant best!

Never used/experienced those wind deflector things. Thinking about it I rarely drive with windows open/down.

Love the look of this. Being cheeky where did you the black badges, i want some for my B9 A4 Avant you see. But want decent quality and a recommendation ideally :)

Ta, my mate got them for me as he has black ones on his TT, he just got them off Ebay :)

Anyone got pics of their interior with rotor grey alcantara ? really struggling to find any pictures other than the ones on the Audi site, which arn't even photos but actually computer renders !

There you go even better a video.

Reactions: Whytho1001, Johnny_cass and Jsmills
Nice. I’ve gone for the same wheels. Think they suit the Avant best!

Never used/experienced those wind deflector things. Thinking about it I rarely drive with windows open/down.
Me neither, not wise to have the climate on and the windows open anyway. I think I have opened my windows less than ten times in the 15 months I've had the car and probably only to get rid of water on them before driving off...

Me neither, not wise to have the climate on and the windows open anyway. I think I have opened my windows less than ten times in the 15 months I've had the car and probably only to get rid of water on them before driving off...
Why does the s4 keep the ac on all time and I guess the other models. Thought it was due to the turbo in the V? Ave got sunroof and windows open alot

If you use climate, it's not ac by the way, correctly then it needs to establish it's own climate inside the car, not to chase one outside of it. Otherwise you can waste energy and fuel...

If you use climate, it's not ac by the way, correctly then it needs to establish it's own climate inside the car, not to chase one outside of it. Otherwise you can waste energy and fuel...
I would just have the ac off 90% the time but it seems just always revert to on. If it ever is off the windscreen fogs I believe due to the turbo position and heat produced on s4

Why does the s4 keep the ac on all time and I guess the other models. Thought it was due to the turbo in the V? Ave got sunroof and windows open alot

You could just turn it off when the windows are open?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning! Doesn’t look as good being dirty and on winter wheels, but still think it’s a decent looking car.

0ca8fb7f1f2fa96235db5462994622f3.jpg

Reactions: Johnny_cass, BarryG79, NicoS85 and 4 others
You could just turn it off when the windows are open?

I done that for the first while but it turns back on every time car stops gave up now lol just ensure I turn stop start off, traction to sport and cycle to dynamic, gearbox to manual.

I done that for the first while but it turns back on every time car stops gave up now lol just ensure I turn stop start off, traction to sport and cycle to dynamic, gearbox to manual.

Strange! If I press the off button on mine it stays off until I press the auto button again.

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
93AA15F0 B87F 4285 B20D F802D0BBDE7E
5903D96C E09F 4C48 A17B 877988E7A157
Hey everyone first time posting so thought I would share some pics of my car.

Reactions: Whytho1001, Syed Shah, Jcbmally and 6 others
Not sure about the black wheels on a black car they seem to make the arches very empty, stealthily maybe but not to my tastes. Thanks for the pictures though all appreciated and I hope you don't mind my personal comment..

No not at all everyone has different tastes, wasn’t sure how it would like myself but hate just having a stock car and the same as everyone else so had to try something haha it was actually the Audi garage who suggested the tinted windows and the pained wheels and done it for free

Reactions: Jcbmally
No not at all everyone has different tastes, wasn’t sure how it would like myself but hate just having a stock car and the same as everyone else so had to try something haha it was actually the Audi garage who suggested the tinted windows and the pained wheels and done it for free
I like it mate, its always a personal thing with cars. Good luck keeping the "stealth" car clean though.

I like it mate, its always a personal thing with cars. Good luck keeping the "stealth" car clean though.

Although the whole "stealth" thing ain't my bag, I can help but think it would look better without the shiny window surrounds.

Reactions: Jcbmally