Wing arm alloys.....for my Sportback.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Reaction score
l HAVE THE CHANCE OF 4 WING ARM ALLOYS...No tyre's £1000...opinions

Reactions: Rob2k68
Why you want them if you are getting shot of it? They're lovely wheels but......

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68 and pburv
Why you want them if you are getting shot of it? They're lovely wheels but......

l know but that's 6 months away mate or if makes the car handle better 11 months away lol

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68, Scottyg and 1 other person
l know but that's 6 months away mate or if makes the car handle better 11 months away lol
Go for it mate:friends:
As long as they are not fake....lol:whistle2:

Reactions: Simon L, GSB, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
For the sake of 6 to 11 months, me personally, I'd sooner put that dosh to the next motor mate ... that's a pano roof or good contribution to exclusive paint.

Plus the cost of rubber !

Reactions: glospete, Simon L, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Yeah silly thread by jasmundo...please could l have this thread closed....Anyone...:help::help::help:

Reactions: pburv, Simon L, Scottyg and 1 other person
Not a bad price for what they are mate but with around £600 for tyres they'd have to be mint then for £1600 you'd have an 'as new' setup. Say 11-1200 for your wheels then your looking at only 400 best case to change - tyre wear would effectively be reset too so consider that. At time of sale in a few months how close are you to knocking on the door of needing new tyres ? Maybe the potential buyer would knock you down £400 in which case you would have effectively broke even and enjoyed the wing arms whilst you had them. Also buyer may offer more with them on in which case you still broke even or a couple of hundered ££ to the good.

Reactions: pburv, Simon L and Jassyo06
Status
Not open for further replies.