DAB Radio - Show what's playing (SD NAV/MMI)

MartinDov

Reaction score
I have basic MMI with SD NAV but can't figure out how to get it to show the current track when using DAB Radio - Or if I even can!

I've seen others put photos up of their MMI screen and they have a track listing.

I've enabled 'detailed info' but all this does is show the current station in a larger box after selecting it

Am I trying to do the impossible here?

Reactions: S32B
Try looking for Functions, then radio text. Don't know the ax act setting on the A3.

Reactions: S32B
Thanks Darren! It is under Functions and then Radio Text. I had it in my head I could get it to show automatically, rather than having to manually select radio text after selecting the station

Good question and answer..thanks

I've just been out to try it! Since collecting the car last March I've had it on the basic screen showing the radio station/location and the DAB signal icon. I thought it was strange that in 2015/16 no track info came up lol.

Reactions: pburv and Raul_sbd
Will b nice though for it to appear automatically when u select dab radio.. Rather doing it manually..

Reactions: pburv
Yeah I agree, curious now if it will stay on that setting next time I get in the car.

Whilst on the subject of the radio: When listening to music from the SD card, is there a quick way to got from Z-A in the artist list without scrolling all the way up?

Reactions: pburv
I haven't been able to get it to stay on after switching off....

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…