revo upgrades

peak figures can mislead, but quite frankly some chips appear to be quite frankly a poor effort, I think this is what some of us are talking about.

Dont Jabasports claim the Same ? undetectable ??

But highly regarded are they not !

Every manufacturer in the world think there product is the best...jesus even Microsoft --most secure --most reliable...yeah right.
The company i work for claim this, claim that -jesus there worse than microsoft and we just won an Award for best this n that..........but where crap.

Interesting - each RR session seems to have a distinctively different performance range which suggests different conditions and possibly even different calibration?

This gnawing is getting very tedious. I really thought we had put it to rest.

If you want me to go away you'll just have to ban me.

[ QUOTE ]
Golf Bygone said:
This gnawing is getting very tedious. I really thought we had put it to rest.

If you want me to go away you'll just have to ban me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bruno, you aint going nowhere.....not taht I have a say in it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Imho it seems that the problem is that -

JPR you do post alot of stuff in regards to rubbishing or linking to everything bad about REVO, Which does wind people up. On the other hand you post alot of good info which is of good help and use to all users.

As for revo we know you dont like the product for what they claim...... Which is fair comment.

But it does turn all your REVO comment into a "fight" which after a couple of post is a bit "Yawn".

Ive read most of your comments on revo and they are very
-ve if by some chance you could back off from this and perhaps show a more +ve side.the arguments may stop and all OUR time on this forum may be a little more constructive.

im NOT looking for an arguement this is my veiw and feel its a fair comment.

John we should really take this off line now don't you think. I haven't purposefully been trying to get you to rise. It all started for me when you deleted my post and then with your taunts about about my sexuality, Bruno Brooks, "do us ALL a favour", wasted your hard earned, etc, but where would it get us to go on with this argument, and to what purpose, I do not know?

Let's just agree to bury it and accept that we may have slightly different perspectives and as long as we express our thoughts fairly, honestly, cogently and we don't get personal, we'll surely have the makings of a lively and interesting forum debate.

How's about shaking on it now?

Bruno, your posts were deleted as they had absolutely nothing to do with the discussion and were just part of good housekeeping.

Quick S3, the fact is that everyone is asking questions about the revo product, I agree I don't like the revo product as they aren't swapping between maps like they claim, they're just imposing a torque limit on the modified code when in supposed standard mode, unfortunately they won't admit this publically, this fact has been discovered by more than one person.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

and it appears there alot of people on all the forums that don't like it as well, I've always stated I don't like it so I can't see what the revalation is there???????

If you find anything a bit Yawn I don't understand why you're reasding it? alot of things posted can be boring for some and interesting for others, so we just choose the posts to read that we want too, no one's forcing you to read it!

Well, to state the obvious you dont know what its about untill youve read it !!!

And

What was wrong with your first reply to me why a second ??

I could quite easily say some of your posts are boring going on about it but that's not really productive is it!!

second reply? as I thought of more to say, I think that's quite clear to say the least! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

RIGHT CAN WE GET BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
simont said:
thanks for the info John - in addition, just for info, do AMD spray the intercoolers with cold water at all? Interpro did on one of my RR runs.

[/ QUOTE ]

what fan setup are interpro running?
AmD don't spray intercoolers with water, never heard of a RR doing that before either.
So do they compensate for Air pressure and temp?

I don't trust Interpro one bit...

My S2 went in for a Superchip and they ended up keeping my car for nine months....

To cut a long story short, they couldn't get the car running correctly after chipping it.

They changed the head gasket on it, "gas-flowed" the head and changed the cambelt - none of which sorted the problem - and why would it?

I soon thereafter asked them to put the car back to "standard" and remove the Superchip and received a partial refund.

Two days after I had received the car, the bottom crank pulley flew off at speed and damaging 10 of the 20 valves, and damaging the head and piston crowns.

Interpro said that they never loosened the centre pulley bolt to change the cambelt, but that they loosened the four ancilliary bolts around the centre bolt to do the change.

Three independent assessments later showed that it is not possible to change a cambelt on a 3B engine without removing the aforementioned centre bolt.

New engine, before labour came to £11,200 ex VAT.

Interpro's insurer settled out of court for £15,000 plus costs....

When the original engine was stripped down, It revealed that the gas flowed head was done to such a poor standard, the head was worth scrap.

I also discovered lots of parts missing such as diverter valves, new hoses etc. They even had the audacity to remove my K&N panel filter and put in a dirty (DIRTY) OEM filter - all without consulting me!

A certain Audi tuner in West Sussex managed to sort out most of the mess, not without having a massive chuckle at what lead before him - even he was surprised!

Best wishes,

Ram

[ QUOTE ]
Ram® said:
I don't trust Interpro one bit...

[/ QUOTE ]

And I can see why!! I hear that the S4 was quite a blast around the track at the Audi driver event....I think Rich is still grining!

As anyone had the Jabbasport remap done on there S3? if so what are your thoughts?