A4 Quattro / s4 parts needed!!!

LeeUmmm

Reaction score
Hiya
I'm uprating my tqs avant front brakes to s4 I've managed to get the callipers I'm in need of the uprights complete with hubs and driveshafts o/s and n/s
Also needing:
Propshaft
Abs module

Thanks not advance

You wont need S4 driveshafts on the TQS the existing ones are correct for the S4 upright.

You wont need S4 driveshafts on the TQS the existing ones are correct for the S4 upright.
So I just need the uprights I can run the 1.8t shafts on the s4 uprights ? Thanks very much 1 less thing to source haha

£50 plus postage. I'm located in West of Scotland, about 30miles south west of Glasgow. Just thinking about it, to post I might have to split the shaft as it might be too long for the couriers.

£50 plus postage. I'm located in West of Scotland, about 30miles south west of Glasgow. Just thinking about it, to post I might have to split the shaft as it might be too long for the couriers.
Good condition ? No whining while fitted ? And yeah I'd be fine with it being split

Yeh TQS driveshafts are compatible with S4 uprights.

Probably worth looking at getting some alloy uprights from a C5 A6, lighter etc.

Yeh TQS driveshafts are compatible with S4 uprights.

Probably worth looking at getting some alloy uprights from a C5 A6, lighter etc.
Do the c5 a6 uprights have the wider spaced carrier positions to for the s4 callipers to ? Because this is the dilemma I've got st the moment haha
Thanks for the advice btw

Do the c5 a6 uprights have the wider spaced carrier positions to for the s4 callipers to ? Because this is the dilemma I've got st the moment haha
Thanks for the advice btw

The alloy ones used from 2002> do yes.

The earlier cars are the same as the B5, steel with narrow spacing.

B6 A4 uprights also work and have the wider spacing.

The only issue is alloy uprights require a different front lower control arm. You need the 2002> C5 A6 arms.