A4 B7 S line 2.0TDI exhausts options

Tomwelshy

Reaction score
I'm just wondering what are the best exhausts? Im looking to make my TDI sound a bit better as I'm bored with the standard exhaust! Anyone with a TDI and an exhaust?

I'm just wondering what are the best exhausts? Im looking to make my TDI sound a bit better as I'm bored with the standard exhaust! Anyone with a TDI and an exhaust?
well ive got the 140 tdi avant and from what ive found best is to get a custom made as ou could look at milltekk but are very pricey for what you get or just have your slincers gutted but at the end of the day its a tdi so dont expect too much ive not done anything yet untill i have more funds.

Reactions: Tomwelshy
i got a 140 tdi with a milltek off a 170, love it

Reactions: Tomwelshy
yes martin mate think i paid 280 for it, 3 month old with reciept.

carl, when cold sat in the drivers seat i carnt tell the difference, once its proper warm it gets a nice grunt but nothing crazy. one of my mates said it sounds lovely from behind but it still sound the same to me driving it, all i can hear is the engine. lol

Reactions: carlcall
yes martin mate think i paid 280 for it, 3 month old with reciept.

carl, when cold sat in the drivers seat i carnt tell the difference, once its proper warm it gets a nice grunt but nothing crazy. one of my mates said it sounds lovely from behind but it still sound the same to me driving it, all i can hear is the engine. lol

Hmmm a lot of money for someone else's pleasure lol

you could look at it like that mate lol, if you only want your exhaust to sound loud cut all the boxes out, but what about extra pony's and gas flow and life expectancy of the exhaust. i know its improved my car its just not the loudest, which on a derv is cool by me, plus it will last for ever near enough, see what else you can get for the same spec for £280 lol.