DIS help

Hoax87

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just picked up my audi S3 (57 plate) last weekend and I'm trying to find some answers based on the DIS system. I have the full stalk with reset button but my menu appears to be very limited.

When I enter the DIS menu using the reset button all I get displayed is set, check and menu off. Is this a limited DIS system? if it is, is there anyway of having it re coded to be able to display other features other than miles to empty on the display.

Have tried to find more info on this but haven't found anything so far, if this has been mentioned before in a thread I apologise and if you could link me to any helpful thread it will be much appreciated.

Regards
Ant

You have pressed the button on the end of the wiper stalk?

Yes, all buttons have been tried. Reset and the up and down toggles. Anyone know if there is such thing as a basic DIS?

When i press reset i get

Set
Check
Menu off

-----------
Back

When i click set i get

Time/date
Language
Indicators

------------
Back

Under check i get

Chassis
Service
Oil temp
Keys

----------
Back

And when i use menu off it takes me back to

Radio station
--------------
Outside temp
--------------
Miles to empty (with 1 in top right corner)

I having no option to access trip computer 1 or 2.

I access trip computer one and two by using the up and down buttons on the end and then the other button to change between 1 & 2

yea that's what I thought myne would do but apparently not. Its getting a remap in a couple of weeks so will ask the guys to have a look on vcds and see if its a tick box that needs checking to allow me to access all trip data.

thanks for the replies so far.