Price Guide for full detailing inside out.

Comms

Reaction score
Picking up my new S3 in mid april and wanted to get a full detail job done inside out by a pro. Paint, alloys and full interior job. What kind of rough prices would I be looking at if anyone has ever had one done before? Use to do it myself on my old VW but rather get it done properly as it will be brand new.

@Comms - Hi & :welcome!: to Audi-Sport.Net!

Looking foreword to hearing more about your forthcoming :s3addict:

For your Detailing requirement it might be worth having a look here
http://www.pro-valets.co.uk/

& here
http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/

This may be of some help for pricing, as most Detailers offer similar'ish pricing scales

For example - All Gtechniq Uk Accredited Detailers charge the same price as set by Gtechniq themselves

☝what he said.

Depends what you are looking for. If you after full protection packages you be anything up to a grand. Full protection such as G-Techniq will take time to apply this costing more.

Some place you can get Enhancement details from £249 application of a wax or sealant at the end can normally be done in a day.

G-Techniq packages most come with a warranty.

Noob here with regards to detailing. I have been quoted £300 for a new car detail on my A3, with an extra £90 for C1 and an extra £90 for EXO so £480 total. Does this sound reasonable, and are both needed or is one coating better than the other? What do each of those coating products actually try and achieve?

C1 is your anti scratch (naff) and exo is the hydrophobic which is good. There's better products out there than Gtechniq though.

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
So Gtechniq stuff is not all that great then?
That is not set in stone so not true,you get people who prefer different producta and also pricewise there are stages,for example I have some meguiers gold class shampoo that I bought a massive bottle of years ago,its nearly empty but apparently it is nowhere near the best now,I put the stuff on my car and I forbid anyone not to gawp at how it brings the paintwork up so am looking forward to another level when I get the best one

Reactions: ScottishA4B9