S4 CTS turbo intake fitted

Chop.

Reaction score
well it arrived today after a long wait

Have to say well made and an easy swap done within an hour all bits fitted well and done there job

Have tested in drive but can can't get out on the road yet so will update when I can

Reactions: ScooB, tolse7, Rich M and 2 others
How much did it cost you in total? I have been contemplating getting one, but also tempted to try and fab up my own!

imo it's an outrageous price for an air filter but seeing the price of the revo and a few others it was the cheapest, roughly £300 in total £250 odd for filter and shipping then got stung £50 at customs

Looks like a quality product product though, time will tell how it holds out

Reactions: xpoweruk
Mark @ Brotek in Glasgow is selling these just now for £235 delivered.

Reactions: Brodster, rizzini7 and Chop.
couldn't wait till Thursday so here's a sound clip from tonight was too dark for the video

A pull from 0 to eh 70 ;-) on the dueller then 3rd up

Reactions: ScooB and xpoweruk
Very nice Chop.The charger whine is addictive I find :)

very addictive sound reminds me of playing with the dump valve on my evo, higher pitched than I thought it would be and on the way down thought the gears it even gives a little shreak as it blips the throttle

I can see my mpg suffering even more now :)

Reactions: xpoweruk
Sounds great :)

Do you know if they do the same kit for the TFSI engines? I've been looking into induction kits as well and not sure what to go with..

I bought a K&N induction kit from a member on here for mine... sounds great

Reactions: Chop. and RS5 JON
I emailed CTS and they don't do an intake for the TFSI "yet" they said.. just if anyone reads the thread, I asked them to email me if they ever do make one.. (sorry to hijack the thread...)

Reactions: Chop.
To be honest I think you would get the much the same sound out of any open style filter :)

Reactions: Macdoon and xpoweruk
I emailed CTS and they don't do an intake for the TFSI "yet" they said.. just if anyone reads the thread, I asked them to email me if they ever do make one.. (sorry to hijack the thread...)
First off chop it sounds mega mate and keaney I just put the revo on my 2.0tfsi and it sounds good I highly recommend it. The heat shield feels a little flimsy but it's all good.

Attachments

• 20160125_163307.jpg
    20160125_163307.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 241
First off chop it sounds mega mate and keaney I just put the revo on my 2.0tfsi and it sounds good I highly recommend it. The heat shield feels a little flimsy but it's all good.

Hi Mate,

Yeah I've just bought one of them 2nd hand, so should get it next week. Couldn't really find anything else at a reasonable price. Good to hear you like it :)

Reactions: ScooB and Chop.
The CTS Turbo intake sounds amazing when working that SC....fitted mine afew months back along with afew customers and the noise is so addictive and also gives very good gains. Had one S4 dynod with Revo Stage 1 and is now sitting at 460bhp. Was claimed Revo stage for 430bhp so its a nice rise.