Quick question

bokoboy

Reaction score
ive noticed my car a3 tdi Quattro s-tronic that when it's cold first start in morning it's very slow to pull away in auto drive !! Is this normal obviously don't want to over Rev it when cold ??

ive noticed my car a3 tdi Quattro s-tronic that when it's cold first start in morning it's very slow to pull away in auto drive !! Is this normal obviously don't want to over Rev it when cold ??

Yer ok giving it some revs just don't redline it until the oil temp is up.

Seems the same as my S-Tronic 150 PS TDI, and my A4 S-Tronic before that. Is its almost like when it's really cold it's slipping the clutch a little more than 'normal' temp?

As all above don't worry about it .Probably the oil is thick when cold and software on the car compensates for this and eases the car into gear until oil temp. is up.(probably a load of nonsense but makes sense to me lol):friends:

As all above don't worry about it .Probably the oil is thick when cold and software on the car compensates for this and eases the car into gear until oil temp. is up.(probably a load of nonsense but makes sense to me lol):friends:
I'd rather take that reason than my engine is goosed :grinning::grinning:

Reactions: pburv
I'd rather take that reason than my engine is goosed :grinning::grinning:
Seriously tho If you are worried take it to your local dealer and get it checked..can't do any harm..:salute: