Gloria Foam Master FM10

S32B

Reaction score
Anything like it in the UK to do the same job with citrus pre-wash??? At the moment I use a normal 2lt spray.

Thanks

Mesto seems to run out of puff quickly compared to the gloria.

Ohh that's handy thanks, Wrexham is only about 30 mins away :) Or 20 if I boot it :p
It's a good place, helpful. Only a couple of mins away from my house. I have got one, but now only use the jet wash and foam lance. As above, they don't hold a lot of 'puff' but when pumped up will do about 2-3 panels. Ask for a demo of one... Can only say no.

Could do, wonder if citrus pre wash in a lance would work!!!

Could do, wonder if citrus pre wash in a lance would work!!!
Suppose the only way to find out is to try it? May have cross-contamination then when you put foam back in, may react together... Maybe? I'm not sure

Just my opinion but I think the Citrus pre wash would end up too dilute. The mix will be further diluted by the foam lance.

Foam lance use is very popular but we only recommend this method if you have a well waxed car. If you have bugs to remove we recommend pre spraying these area prior to foaming. The foaming method is very popular for good reason too. It can be a very quick way to maintain a well looked after car. Using the foam method through a foam lance will give you a final dilution of 1:400.

From

www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10553

I realise that's for snow foam but the important bit is the final dilution ratio. Citrus is usually applied about 1:8 so say 1:400 final ratio would be too weak.

I realise that's for snow foam but the important bit is the final dilution ratio. Citrus is usually applied about 1:8 so say 1:400 final ratio would be too weak.
So the citrus pre wash would basically be water coming out the from lance... So a waste of time and pre wash.

So the citrus pre wash would basically be water coming out the from lance... So a waste of time and pre wash.
Yes. I believe so. I have both snow foam (Chemical Guys No Touch) and Citrus pre wash. If I was starting again I'd just buy the pre wash. I dilute it in a 2L pressure sprayer I got from Wilko for £3.:) I then pressure wash off.