My new baby arrived yesterday!

DH81

Reaction score
She doesn't have a name yet.

New member who's over the moon to get my hands on my first Audi. It drives like a dream! A3 S-Line 1.4 TFSI CoD in Monsoon Grey!

Long time admirer of the A3 and arrived at the dealership last Saturday prepared to wait the 3-4 months I'd heard it usually takes. But with going for a close to standard spec I managed to get one that was already on its way over. Spent the last week on here learning infinitely more about them and second guessing whether I'd picked the right colour or whether I would regret not adding a few more options, but delighted with it and the colour.
View attachment 78521

Last edited:
Reactions: Lhasa2008, Simon L, The_Ironist and 5 others
Well done Matey..Nice looking car.:friends:

Reactions: DH81
Well done Matey..Nice looking car.:friends:
Thanks!!

Not sure I've seen many bad looking ones on this forum, really is a lovely car! Good to feel excited to get behind the wheel of what you're driving. :racer:

Thanks!!

Not sure I've seen many bad looking ones on this forum, really is a lovely car! Good to feel excited to get behind the wheel of what you're driving. :racer:
I have been driving Audi's in one form or another since 2005 and I really like how they are put together and for most part I have been impressed with my dealings with the dealers and Audi UK.Hope you have as good experience with Audi's as I have...Enjoy your New Baby..:friends:

Reactions: Sandra and DH81
Nice. I got one of these yesterday too, although mine isn't C.O.D..
Enjoy.

@DH81 the car looks amazing. See you even got your banner applied. Enjoy the car :) x

@DH81 the car looks amazing. See you even got your banner applied. Enjoy the car :) x
Thanks Sandra! Yes I applied the banner straight away! Was wondering if I get some kind of "founding father" award for suggesting it :laughing:

Thanks Sandra! Yes I applied the banner straight away! Was wondering if I get some kind of "founding father" award for suggesting it :laughing:
Lmao, no you don't get an award im afraid. :) x

I have been driving Audi's in one form or another since 2005 and I really like how they are put together and for most part I have been impressed with my dealings with the dealers and Audi UK.Hope you have as good experience with Audi's as I have...Enjoy your New Baby..:friends:
Thanks, I'm sure I will. Good to hear from satisfied long term users. Audi's range certainly gives plenty of scope to stick with for the long term!

Cracking car you got there, monsoon is a lovely colour. Enjoy :racer:

Cracking car you got there, monsoon is a lovely colour. Enjoy :racer:
Thanks!! Certainly am enjoying it so far!

Honestly think the A3 looks great in most colours. Struggled to find many pics on here of Monsoon with Daytona being a much more popular choice, would have to see the two side by side in real life to see which I prefer as they can both look very different from one picture to the next.

Thanks!! I see you had some issues with Wearside Audi, all sorted now?

Yeah all sorted - chucked in a free service! I'm assuming DH8 is your postcode? - I'm not too far away...dh7 (of course not giving too much away on a public forum!)

Yeah all sorted - chucked in a free service! I'm assuming DH8 is your postcode? - I'm not too far away...dh7 (of course not giving too much away on a public forum!)
Good stuff, you happy with the car too? I managed to get a few freebies chucked in (not sure what is usual) but got some snow socks, rubber mats, champers, iPhone cables, audi de-icer and screen wash kit, but really feel like I could have driven a better deal in the first place, think I got too excited and just thought ahh sod it!!

I'm actually in DH6 so not too far away! username is nothing to do with postcode :grinning:

Reactions: Beery
Thanks!! Certainly am enjoying it so far!

Honestly think the A3 looks great in most colours. Struggled to find many pics on here of Monsoon with Daytona being a much more popular choice, would have to see the two side by side in real life to see which I prefer as they can both look very different from one picture to the next.

This !
I bought a (used) Daytona A3 S line last week - thought the o/p's car was Daytona as well. I really can't tell Monsoon and Daytona apart.