2010 B8 S-line and 19" wheels

Audi-partner

Reaction score
Im looking at changing my standard s-line wheels for 19's.

Ive read a few threads that dealers don't offer this, because of the tyres rubbing. But there is some debate as to whether that is relevant to an s-line with 20mm drop or 30mm drop. Just wondering are there any owners on here that have 19's on an s-line with either ride heights that can advise?

TIA

As far as I know any A4 can roll on 19" without any rubbing issues

I have 19's on my s4 with no rubbing at all, I'm due to put 20's on very soon. Wether you rub or not is all down to the specific wheel offset and width and the tyre size and make you choose

I have a 2011 B8 S line black edition which has a drop of 40mm factory fitted, and have 19" on no problem
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454073094274804

Cheers for the replies.

I have a 2011 B8 S line black edition which has a drop of 40mm factory fitted, and have 19" on no problemView attachment 78398

The gap between your arches looks very similar to mine. Obviously without measuring it's difficult to say, but it looks very close.

Think I'm gonna go for it.

Thanks again!

Cheers for the replies.

The gap between your arches looks very similar to mine. Obviously without measuring it's difficult to say, but it looks very close.

Think I'm gonna go for it.

Thanks again!

What are the specs of the wheels your going for? It's not just as simple as the size and the arch gap

What are the specs of the wheels your going for? It's not just as simple as the size and the arch gap

19x8.5 pcd is 5x112 and offset is ET45
The website I'm looking at says they'll fit? There's also the option for 9.5 on the rear, would I be best sticking with 8.5 all round?

The 19" 7 double spoke Audi wheels are 8.5" wide and 43ET, so 2mm is nothing to worry about though "less manly" than the 43ET Audi offerings.

There is an on-line wheel comparison application that you can check what you have against what you want to fit and see where any issues/differences will come from.

http://www.willtheyfit.com//

Last edited:
Reactions: Audi-partner
The 19" 7 double spoke Audi wheels are 8.5" wide and 43ET, so 2mm is nothing to worry about though "less manly" than the 43ET Audi offerings.

There is an on-line wheel comparison application that you can check what you have against what you want to fit and see where any issues/differences will come from.

I'll have a look at that, cheers

19x8.5 pcd is 5x112 and offset is ET45
The website I'm looking at says they'll fit? There's also the option for 9.5 on the rear, would I be best sticking with 8.5 all round?

The 8.5 in that offset will be fine and as said earlier are going to sit 2mm closer to the suspension and 2mm further away from your bodywork.

If your going for a staggered set then the 9.5 would need to be a slightly lower offset and then you get into needing different tyre sizes front to rear to keep your rolling radius the same front to rear.

Is your car a Quattro as I've seen some people advising against wider tears on a Quattro?

The 8.5 in that offset will be fine and as said earlier are going to sit 2mm closer to the suspension and 2mm further away from your bodywork.

If your going for a staggered set then the 9.5 would need to be a slightly lower offset and then you get into needing different tyre sizes front to rear to keep your rolling radius the same front to rear.

Is your car a Quattro as I've seen some people advising against wider tears on a Quattro?
No it's not a Quattro mate, just FWD. I'll stick with 8.5 all round I think, just need to decide which wheels.

Cheers for the advice

I've got a set of Genuine 19 inch Rotors from an A4 Black Ed for sale, they'll fit your car perfectly. pm me if interested.
JG

86adb820e5182ba4f9ccafb7425a0803.jpg

Running 19's on my sline from factory with no rubbing issue's. Iam sure they wouldn't let them out of factory with them rubbing so I expect you to be all good.

Reactions: Audi-partner