2015 / 2016 AUDI RS3 Sportback (8V) ' Test Drive & Review - TheGetawayer

RS3 drivers say the S3 looks great :hubbahubba:in their rear view mirror disappearing into the distance :scared2:

Reactions: Kugaman1, T-800, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
Now that is the kind of feedback I really enjoy reading ... real facts and experiences from real owners who drive the cars on real roads day to day.
Forget the 'experts' who have had the Dealers demo for a day and then know the car inside out or Pro reviewers who take the car "on track" lol :)

The RS3 is a 5 door practical ultra hot mega performance hatch which can do almost everything from seating 5 adults in comfort, transport you safely with quattro, give you all the driving enjoyment you could wish for from that glorious engine and fabulous sports exhaust, overtakes dispatched with consumate ease, looks amazing, oozes quality, value for money etc etc.

Like you say, it just delievers on every level and does everything you want it to - I am certainly of the belief it will be the best car I have ever owned - and some :yes:

Here here, well said!!

I love my RS3, best car I have ever owned..

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Sandra
I don't care what anybody says, if the RS3 and S3 were the same price I'd be pretty sure 100% of people would go for the RS3 and if you say you wouldn't your a liar, saying you prefer one because of its price is the most stupid argument I've ever heard, it's like saying why buy an M4 just buy an M2 for 14k less, oh wait why buy an M2 when you can buy an M235i for 16k less, oh wait what about the ....... And so on and so on.
If RS3 owners wanted to save money and buy an S3 I'm sure they ****** would have! Lol

Damn you're spot on... I guess I should go and order a Tata Nano right now!! Hahaha

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and T-800
I don't care what anybody says, if the RS3 and S3 were the same price I'd be pretty sure 100% of people would go for the RS3 and if you say you wouldn't your a liar, saying you prefer one because of its price is the most stupid argument I've ever heard, it's like saying why buy an M4 just buy an M2 for 14k less, oh wait why buy an M2 when you can buy an M235i for 16k less, oh wait what about the ....... And so on and so on.
If RS3 owners wanted to save money and buy an S3 I'm sure they ****** would have! Lol

RS3 drivers say the S3 looks great in their rear view mirror disappearing into the distance

Here here, well said!!

I love my RS3, best car I have ever owned..

Damn you're spot on... I guess I should go and order a Tata Nano right now!! Hahaha

Hey Guys ... we must respect other peoples views - I mean come on, no one would come on ASN and post opinions which they don't firmly believe are true or accurate or to provoke a reaction ... would they ?

Yeah there are many of us who believe the RS3 is a sublime Audi, an epic car with a glorious award winning engine and magnificent sound accompaniment and a car which you can happily do the shopping in one day and take for a terrific blast the next, geez some of us even think it looks pretty good too lol ... but for some, none of these factors appeal to them and to these people we must value their opinions.

Reactions: Bristle Hound and 45bvtc
Nonsense I'm afraid.

Saloon S3 v Saloon RS3 and same price I'd agree RS3 all the way.
Saloon S3 v Sportback RS3 is a much closer call.
Looks are important to many and the saloon S3 looks considerably better than the Sportback RS3 IMO.

Good point
Many could and did not buy an RS3 as they are auto 5drs ;) Anyhoo talent is always faster than an extra 70bhp (remember TG with a Pagani and a Cayman).

Keep smiling people.

Reactions: CraigI and Sandra