Post your eBay finds,for sale items and classifieds links also WANTED stuff

Hi All, I have just sold my A3 8V sportback after 7 years and have two boot mats for sales pick up from Fleet in Hampshire as they wont be easy to post.

First is Audi Genuine full length carpet mat that you could order with the car when new it provides a carpet cover for the boot and the rear of the seats when the seats are dropped but can be folded over to just provide an extra carpet in the boot it also has a flap for the boot lip as well, can be folded up and stored under the raised floor picture below or left in the boot as a single cover when not in use. - £30.

Second is an aftermarket rubber boot liner for the boot floor in its raised position, it has a little lip to trap any fluids brand is Calix - £10.

I also have the cargo net, which can go with one of the covers to a good home!

Reactions: Jcbmally
A bit of a trek for me but the tray would have been handy. Any local chaps will snap them up fella.

do you by any chance have the part number for the carpet mat thing? been carrying bikes and other crap in my boot and this is exactly what I’m looking for.
Sorry to be a pain, you are too far for me anyway and by the looks of it I’m too slow as well.

Hi JohnM100 its all yours with the net, want to PM me on collection time/details? @AlS3BE will check if there is a part code on it and come back to you, I think I looked not long after getting the car as my dad had ordered this frm factory and it was an £160 part from Audi but hopefully you can find a second hand one.

Reactions: AlS3BE and JohnM100
GENIUINE AUDI VW GOLF 5-arm velum anthracite high-gloss turned finish 7.5Jx18 8V00714984EE

I am selling 5 of these beautiful Wheels for sale. Combined with a colourful caliper and you will truly appreciate the stance of your car. They are fully refurbished to brand spanking new.They are super hard to find and rare to come by on the road.

Open to offers. Any Questions please ask (Send me a DM). They come with the audi badge cover caps.
They usually set you about £1400 brand new.

Example:

Last edited:
WANTED:
MIB 2 parts to be retrofitted into a PFL A3.
At the moment, I have none thus far but if any do come available I will update this post accordingly.

7" screen,
MMI unit,
Centre console,
USBs in arm rest,
Arm rest tray

looks not in centre?

I have for sale 2 x 235/35 ZR 19'S they are 'Delinite' 91W XL M+S which had been fitted to my car to get it through the MOT when I bought it. The tyres are 10 months old and have only done 4000 miles.
I have just had Michelin Pilot super sports fitted all round.
Offers, collection/meet up can be arranged

Last edited:
WANTED:
MIB 2 parts to be retrofitted into a PFL A3.
At the moment, I have none thus far but if any do come available I will update this post accordingly.

7" screen,
MMI unit,
Centre console,
USBs in arm rest,
Arm rest tray
Hello @moderators can this post be deleted now as it is no longer required. I cannot seem to be able to do it

I have for sale 4 x 10spoke titanium matt alloy wheels (OEM option F38).
Taken off my 2014 S3 8V which was sold nearly two years ago, currently clearing out the garage!

These are OE wheels, 3 of which are like new (pictures showing very minor scuffs to 1 wheel) and all 4 have Dunlop Wintersport tyres fitted. The tyres are superb in poor conditions and all 4 have approx 5-6mm of tread so plenty life left.

The wheels have done less than 10k miles, super condition and just aren't needed anymore as the current car can't use them.

Yours for £500, collection only from High Wycombe and ideally collection on the morning of 17/9 or 21/9.

Attachments

• IMG_0221.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_1341.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_1342.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_1343.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_1344.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 205
  • wheel1.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 210
  • wheel2.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 198
Hi. would it be possible to arrange my own courier to collect?
thanks

can you hold them for me please and i will definately take them.

So car went ages back, this super piece of kit is still in the barn.
£250 + postage and its yours.

Some alloys for sale

Reactions: Sandra
Another set depending which one sells I will keep the other.

just sold our a3 8v convertible 2018 got a few bits for sale, posted or collection based near Swindon

mod4cars smartTop module open and close soft top from keyfob and one touch for the internal button plus other options plug and play easy to fit . £140 posted uk only

genuine wind deflector for 8v model £120 posted uk only

genuine a3 8v convertible boot liner £25 posted uk only

Attachments

• IMG_2634.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 173
  • IMG_2544.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 170
I have PFL steering wheel and Airbag for sale if anyone interested can post in the UK.

Steering Wheel Part Number: 8V0419091B

Airbag Part Number: 8V0880201BB

Also have full set of Halogen tail lights.

removed from my 2016 Audi S3 saloon, was fitted new on the car last year, Milltek part number SSXAU542 non-resonated non-valved catback system, Can be fitted also on hatchback by removing tailpipe extension pieces RRP £1313 Im looking for £500 cash on collection Im based in Wisbech Cambridgeshire

Are these still for sale?

Reactions: Marky79
@mindstorm Attachments not loading mate. Is it grey or black?

Don't know why they didn't load but hopefully all ok now.
@mindstorm Sorted. That’s the one mine should have came with. somebody spec’d it on the options list When new.
I’ll take it mate. Can you PM me you details please(including postage). cheers.

Roof bars for sale.
Roof Bars Cruz ST-120 Optiplus
Set of unused Cruz ST-120 roof bars with feet for a 2014 Audi A3 (no roofbars). These were a lockdown purchase and have now changed car.
Feet can be replaced cheaply if you need rail clamps etc. These come with the locks for the feet and matching keys.

£25

Item is in Shrewsbury and difficult to courier apart from ParcelForce who want £17 so would be a collection.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…