Its a looker....???

Funniest_Memes_chuck-norris-doesn-t-flush-the-toilet_8197-chuck-norris-meme-funny-461.jpeg

who in gods damnation world is on yer Avatar....Master jedi giffy....lol

Reactions: Simon L
Yeah he was drivin the thing as if...he had still Ghandi's flip flops on.....them rotors don't do the car justice l am sorry to say.....l thought it was a really dirty Misano Red....at first....hopefully they will give the car the alloys it deserves this year

Amen to that mate :)

who in gods damnation world is on yer Avatar....Master jedi giffy....lol

A mad ******* Scot who plays a flute thought you might know him??!! Lol

Little Britain mate ;)

Reactions: Jassyo06
this is your next colour @jassyo06 .....I'll just leave that here.....boom! lol
sky-blue-audi-s3-sedan-on-vorsteiner-v-ff-103-wheels-in-cargirl-shoot-photo-gallery_8.jpg

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06
That rear end is giving me a semi Pan Am....lol
thought you'd like that mate....hard to focus on the colour I know....must be why I live in Pan Am Aghhhhh too mate lol

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L
Not even seen or even heard of that shade mate closest is Riviera Blue and that car looks lighter more corn flower blue

Whatever colour it is it sure is mighty fine!!

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
i also think this colour (daytona I think) with black pack is a hard one to ignore:
audi-s3-sedan-vossen-10.jpg

I like these two blues also (Riviera and Nogaro):
Audi-Exclusive-Riviera-Blue-S3-Nogaro-Blue-Edition-S4-613.jpg

I want to like these...I did see the yellow in the flesh and thought it was very nice...but...not sure long term:
audi-s3-exclusive-edition-6-970x647-c.jpg

I really like the look of Black Panther, and with your ADD cleaning traits @jassyo06 I think this is the one for you :) :
2015-audi-s3-black-panther-628.jpg

Reactions: Simon L, Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
i also think this colour (daytona I think) with black pack is a hard one to ignore:
audi-s3-sedan-vossen-10.jpg

I like these two blues also (Riviera and Nogaro):
Audi-Exclusive-Riviera-Blue-S3-Nogaro-Blue-Edition-S4-613.jpg

I want to like these...I did see the yellow in the flesh and thought it was very nice...but...not sure long term:
audi-s3-exclusive-edition-6-970x647-c.jpg

I really like the look of Black Panther, and with your ADD cleaning traits @jassyo06 I think this is the one for you :) :
2015-audi-s3-black-panther-628.jpg

Top one could be Daytona or Nimbus (exclusive colour) hard to say in that pic but looks very understated and stealthy - could be dropped and on 20s too !

yeah overall I think I'm loving that daytona or nimbus...really accentuates the cars lines....and yes (aherm) some nice rims does help ;)

Reactions: Simon L, Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Riviera is a no no for me .... the others look great though !

Reactions: PanamaS3
I forgot to add Floret....have you got any good pics of yours @Snake Pliskin ?

Distinct lack of floret pics around mate - it's just not that popular - I think as I used to think others do that silver is too common or bland - whereas floret is a much darker silver than most ... & does suit the lines of the S3/RS3.

I'll get some good pics posted of mine when I get it March :)

Reactions: Simon L, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Distinct lack of floret pics around mate - it's just not that popular - I think as I used to think others do that silver is too common or bland - whereas floret is a much darker silver than most ... & does suit the lines of the S3/RS3.

I'll get some good pics posted of mine when I get it March :)

View attachment 76775
excited and then some I suspect!?! :) there's a Floret sedan in my local dealer and I think it looks really good and yes you don't see many...your spec sounds great on the looks front...not long now!

Reactions: Simon L and Snake Pliskin
excited and then some I suspect!?! :) there's a Floret sedan in my local dealer and I think it looks really good and yes you don't see many...your spec sounds great on the looks front...not long now!

It's been a LONG wait but nearing the finishing post and yeah can't wait.

Only seen a floret TTS and that's what sold me on it

Reactions: Simon L, Jassyo06, Ignition1 and 1 other person
Floret looks far better on the TT.
Does nothing for the RS3 IMO; needs a colour that accentuates its lines as its already pretty normal looking for a RS car.

yeah...very nice mate...definitely a top choice of colour...black pack...yum! I would just get those mirrors black too myself

Yep mirrors black too ... along with alloys, privacy glass & black pack :)

I think the black contrast against the silver should look quite special ... hopefully :)

Reactions: Simon L, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 2 others
entirely your opinion Craig !

Last edited:
Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06
The orange one, as kriss kross would have said is 'wiggidy-wack'. Looks very max power competition prize winning car circa 1993

Reactions: PanamaS3
Think a lot of the 'bolder' colours really need the pano roof to break it up a bit.

Reactions: Simon L, batch and Jassyo06
If that orange S3 is from JCT600 Grimsby, I very nearly bought it a few months back lol Didn't see it in person but they did me a video demo and it looked fantastic in my opinion.

Lack of pano roof stopped me though.