S5 Clutch

Vibe

Reaction score
Hi,

So im just wondering if anyone else is in same boat as me, i feel that the clutch on my keyless start is getting increasingly harder to start.. i am putting my foot through the floor sometimes and it still does not pick up im pressing the clutch and does not start

anyone else had this issue? even if not any help is much appreciated!

ohh and 2007 4.2 S5

Thanks

Anyone please?

Common problem, mine did this for a good while before one day I pressed the clutch pedal down and the pedal didn't come back up.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Common problem, mine did this for a good while before one day I pressed the clutch pedal down and the pedal didn't come back up.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Damn.. What was the part you replaced in the end?

I'm sure there was a thread on this @ 18 months ago, not just S5 but all Audi's.

I'll search tonight as my wife tells me I'm going to cut some firewood now

I'm sure there was a thread on this @ 18 months ago, not just S5 but all Audi's.

I'll search tonight as my wife tells me I'm going to cut some firewood now

Thanks for your help mate, i did have a look before i posted but i couldn't find anything :/

Found it!!!!

Search for

'Start button - hard to the floor clutch pedal problem'

If I knew how to link a thread I would.

Got a bit distracted buying an RS5 grill for mine last night.

Good luck!

Thank you for the help buddy! I'll give that guy from the post a message hopefully he's still about..

Nice grill there! been looking at a RS5 one for mine but i think im going to go exhaust and springs for my first mods once pay day comes

Reactions: Swanny356