a3 remapping

sanderson624

Reaction score
Hi all, does anyone know or recommend a fellow member for remapping a3 sline 2.0tdi 140? I'm near cambridge but have the mpps cable if I can find it to download the map if that works?

Thanks
Matt

After your searching of this site, what options are you considering? And what actually matters to you? Cost, close to home, gains, reputation, flexibility, etc?

Without more of an insight then what you will get are peoples views. Which will be fine, but its more helpful if you give us a detailed insight to all the thinking and research you have already done. As those views will likely be more relevant to your circumstances.

Basically I'm after a stage 1 remap (mapped to approx 170-180). Just a daily driver no mods done. I don't know really what the costs are I've seem prices ranging from £70 - £500 so I'm after some advise which is the best way to go. Is there any members who write maps or is it a professional company only?

That's great thanks I'll have to ring them on Monday morning and see what they have to say.

Hi, I had my A3 Sportback 2.0TDI (140) remapped back in August by a local company to me in Shropshire http://www.uniteddiesel.co.uk/ who are agents for Viezu remapping.
I had their performance map installed which is quoted as about a 45bhp increase, I'm not sure of the quoted MPG or Torque increases.
The remap cost £280 and comes with a 30 day change of mind guarantee.
My previous A3 sportback was the 170 TDI and when I changed my A3 for a 140 version earlier in the year, I didn't think the difference in horse power would be so obvious, but it was.
After having the remap installed, the whole drive-ability of the car has been transformed with a decent increase in MPG as well.
From my own personal point of view, I would certainly recommend this mapping company.
Cheers.

Hi all, does anyone know or recommend a fellow member for remapping a3 sline 2.0tdi 140? I'm near cambridge but have the mpps cable if I can find it to download the map if that works?

Thanks
Matt
I've had a Bluefin remap on my A3 140 for 3 years now only took about 5min to upload via the handheld device and have never looked back . This also transformed the whole drive-ability of the car meaning less gear changes as it still pulls hard from 40mph in 6 gear and no it's still not hurt the clutch or the turbo.