TCU wont start "learning"

J

JanryK

Some of history first;
Bought an a4 cabrio 3.0 fwd multitronic 01J b6. Drove about 200km, prnd flashing, loss of power both ways(D and R). Towed under 35kmh with Neutral to workshop, got tcu fixed (it was fixed before), installed, new cvt oil, started the car -> loss of power still, but now reverse gear works fine snd prnd dont flash.

Checked with vagcom, no fault codes found. Then I read from wiki ross-tech that you need to adapt the tcu again, so I opened the correct windows(02 transmission) in vcds 010 and 011, it shows ADP RUN for both. Then drove 20m, 10sec brake, 20m reverese, 10sec brake, 20m forward, 10sec brake and so on but it wont go to ADP OK. Part number end is CS and coding is 0001.

When driving, gearbox oil temperature will warm up pretty fast. I know that it need to be 80-90°C and in the picture it was 95 but that was after the adaption..

Maybe I looked wrong but when i firstly checked the part number, it showed me CR ending part number so I tried to change the coding to 0002 because cr needs that. Then it refreshed and it showed me part number ending with cs and coding was still 0001, because it wont let you change it.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG-20160101-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20160101-WA0004.jpg
    707.6 KB · Views: 370
Here is the transmission data while testing gearbox forward and reverse

I will defenitely check that out.
Thank you.
I have posted the same problem to other forums but I forgot to say here that I'll give 100euros for the person who give me hint that leads to working car. Car has been waiting 4 months now to get in driving condition, so Im pretty desperate...

I'll let you know

I just noticed from the video that in forward gear engine torque is limited to 18.0Nm and clutch value is up to 639.0Nm while in reverese gear torque is not limited (in video 36.0Nm) and clutch value 48.0Nm